11🔥

You stood up from your bed and made yourself ready for the day. Then you went down.
It seemd like the otheres weren't awake yet.
"Yesterday... Did this all really happened?"
You were lost in your thoughts, so you didn't notice how Yami came out of his room as you passed by.
So, as you walked down the corridor, you suddenly felt something on your head, then on your back.

Two strong arms were hugging you and a chin was resting on your head.
You immediately knew who it was.
"Captain Yami!" you said cheerfully.
"Good morning" Yami mumbled with a somewhat sleepy voice.
Then you turned around, made one step back and grinned at him.
"How about you call me Sukehiro?
I mean we're dating now, so it's
weird if you call me by my last name."
You blushed as he said that. "Uh...yeah..." you stuttered and your face turned red. "Well... then... Good morning Sukehiro."
You could hear him chuckle. "You're so cute (Y/N)."
Now your face turned completely red.
"Let's go to the others!" you said,
as you walked away. He followed you with a big grin on his face.
"There was a report, saying, that there has been a lot of incidents, like robbery or attacks on the citizens of the kingdom. So you're going to do patrols in the city. You'll split up.
Asta, Vanessa and Noelle, you're going north. Grey, Finral, Gauche and (Y/N), you're going south. Luck and Magna, you're going to the east. And Charmy, Gordon, Zora, you three are going to the west. Now go!"
"Yes!" you all said, before you were all going through Finrals spatial magic.

Now you were in the middle of the town and went to the cardinal points Yami ordered you to go.

So you were walking with Grey, Finral and Gauche in a group and looked around.
There were people everywhere. Old people, young people, little children and so on. Everything was as loud as it should be in a city. But then a person was catching your eyes. It was a tall man who was suspiciously looking around, before he disappeared into a dark ally.

Without thinking twice, you followed the man, but when you were in the ally, he was gone, so you decided to went further into the alley.
It was dark, but you could still see good enough to freely move around.
But suddenly, you heard a giggle in front of you. Then a voice said, "You fell right into my trap." And right then, hands of mud that were appearing from the ground, we're holding your feet, making you unable to move your legs.
But you didn't lose your cool, even when serval men emerged from the dark and surrounded you.

"Well, well, what do we have here? She'll be- Wait, what? She's a magicknight?!" The man who said that suddenly panicked.
He probably knew that, because he saw the Black Bull's robe you were wearing.

And just as he said that, you burned the mud hands down and knocked them unconscious by hitting them with your
Light Creation Magic:
Sharp Sword
on their necks.
Then you bind them with your
Fire Binding Magic:
Chains Of The Hellfire

After that you took them with you, by using another spell.
Fire Form Magic:
Flamewings Of The Fire God

Large flame wings appeared on your back. Thanks to the wings, you could fly, so you took them to the headquarters.