17🔥

You were in a huge cave.

The walls of it had several holes, in wich sunlight shone in and lights the cave.

And in the middle, you could recognize a person standing and looking at you.

Yami and your comrades, except for Finral, were there too.

Then, all of a sudden, a magic attack came towards you, but you were able to dodge it.

You attacked back with
Fire Magic:
Fire Arrow's Dance,

but it didn't affect him, because he was blocking your attacks with his magic.

As you constantly attacked him, your mana became less and less.

And of course everyone was attacking him too, but in the end he was still unharmed.

Now you were on your limit and only had little mana left.

While you were on your knees, you thought about what you should do next.

But you suddenly got a headache.

It got worse every minute, so you held your head with both your hands and groaned in pain.

Then you suddenly saw something.

They were pieces of memories that crossed through your mind.

First you saw a man from the distance, whose face you couldn't see.

Then kids all around you, laughing.

And then you heard a voice saying,
"...-sama... Remember... you...-"

The voice got cut off, and another memory was shown.

There was a rail of light in a dark world; dead people were covering the ground.

Then everything turned black, and you came back to reality.

Your heart was beating like crazy, wich caused your blood, that were flowing through your body to speed up.

You felt that your body became really hot and then, something like a light case surrounded you, and your looks began to change.

Your hair colour changed to silver, and your ears got pointy.
Your eye colour changed too.
Your left eye was golden and your right one was silver.

And your clothes changed too.

You had a white, knee-length dress. With a thin layer of silk that was bound on your left shoulder and surrounded your figure.

Big, white wings were spreading out from your back, and a golden halo shone above your head.

When the light was gone, you were now standing there with your changed looks.

Everyone was looking at you in surprise.

Now you remembered everything.

You remembered your past life, and what you were.

You were an angel.

Better said, the reincarnation of the queen of the angels.

You sighed and said, "First of all, we have to defeat this man. When that's done, I'll explain everything to you."

So they began to fight again, but it didn't seem too good for your comrades.

Meanwhile you closed your eyes and concentrated.

Slowly, spheres of light appeared.

They circled and hovered around you.

Then they began to shine in bright, and different coloured lights.

Your eyes were searching for the target, and when you found him,
your spheres jetted toward him.

The spheres were made of magic.

And since they wer very fast and there were a lot of them, the enemy couldn't defend himself nor dodge them, and so he was hit by them.

He was now laying on the ground,
and so you used a binding spell on him.

Fire Binding Magic:
Chains Of The Hellfire

"What was that?!" Asta's voice echoed through the cave.

Your comrades and Yami went up to you and were looking at you with their eyes wide open.

"I'll explain later. First, we have to take them to the headquarters."

After you took the man and the other men who were laying in front of the Black Bull's base, you all went to the Magic Emperor.

When he saw you, he was surprised too.

Then you began to explain.