8🔥

A loud noise along with heavy shaking, much like an earthquake, caused you to abruptly wake up.

When you opened your eyes, the first sight in front of you was Yami as he destroyed the walls of the room you were in. But he couldn't go out, because someone was keeping you three in the room with spatial magic.

You quickly understood the situation and you could see the others as they struggled to fight against the enemies.

Just now, Noelle was able to leave a huge damage on the body of her opponent, someone with long hair and sharp claws and teeth.

He lost his left arm from it and fell down.

It looked like he was defeated but he unexpectedly got up and used a spell which regrew his arm.

It was a spell similar to yours.

And just as the beast mage was attacking Noelle, Asta came from nowhere and cut through the magic.

Then he was about to attack the Temple Knights who were unconsciously lying on the floor but Vanessa saved all of them with her Thread Magic.

And right then, Finral appeared, so the three of them fought against the enemy. With the help from Vanessa and Finral, Asta was able to defeat that beast.

They did it! Now you can relax...

...

Or so you thought.

Suddenly, a huge amount of magic surrounded the so thought defeated opponent.

Given then huge amcount of mana he wa releasing, he was planning to blow the whole Water Temple to the heavens!

Just then, Yami panicked, and shouted, "Let me out of here!"

And as he said that, his Grimore began to shine and a new spell appeared.

Yami broke through the Spatial Magic and in no time, you arrived to the place where your comrades were.

Yami used the new spell he just got and defeated him once and for all.

Then Nero came flying with the magic stone you had been actually after and the priest said that you could take it as a thank you for saving the Water Temple.

After that, your comrades were all taken to a room were they could rest on beds and you healed them with your magic.

Light Recovery Magic:
Healing Circle Of Light

But while on the process of healing, you noticed that something wasn't right.

You couldn't heal the injuries of Asta and the two Temple Knights, Kahono and Kiato.

When you took a closer look at their injuries, you knew, why they couldn't be healed.

There are curses on their wounds, making them unable to be healed with ordinary Recovery Magic.

"But there must be a spell that I can use to heal them!"

Then you remembered the spell you had used earlier on Fuego Leon and used it again.

Light Magic:
Neuralization Of Time And Space

And it worked.

Asta's arm, Kahono's throat and Kiato's leg got healed.

Well, the disadvantage of this spell was, that it was working really slow and also takes a lot of your mana.
So it took you three whole days to heal them.

After everyone was healed, you said goodbye to the residents and flew, when you were in the surface, with magic brooms back to the base.

Yami, Asta and Charmy went with Finral's Spatial Magic to the Magic Emperor to deliver the magic stone to him.