14🔥

Your eyes were wandering around, but you couldn't spot the person you were looking for.

So you walked around, with the hope that you would see each other again.

20 minutes went by, but with no luck.

You decided to stand at the side of the street to catch your breath.

While leaning against the wall of a building in an alley, you looked down, as you suddenly noticed the shadow of a person who was standing on front of you.

So you looked up and saw an unknown man with a creepy grin on his face while raising his arms in the air, as if he wanted to show his arms with the pack of his so called 'muscles' on it.

"Really?", you thought, "You can't even compare them with Sukehiro's."

Your face that was filled with great boredom turned away from the pathetic loser to the right side, where you had an eye on the street.

Watching people walking down the street was way more exciting than looking at that ugly attantion seeker.

But as soon as he noticed that you didn't give a fuck about him, he grabbed your arm and squeezed it really hard, while dragging you further in the alley.

You let out a small whine in agony by the sudden pain on your wrist.

It got even more worse, because his grib tightened every second.

When he stopped, he held your arm up in the air, causing you to being lifted up.

And just when you were about to do something about this, the pain stopped.

Another hand was around the wrist of that shitheads', and it was also squeezing it.

So the man had to let go of your arm, what caused you to fall down on your knees.

You felt like as if all f your energy and magic got drained out of your body.

When you looked up, you saw a very similar figure.

It was no one other than your boyfriend.

After he kicked the asshole's ass, Yami immediately knelt down in front of you said with a worried tone,
"(Y/N), are your alright?", while gently holding your hands to help you getting up.

You nodded and forced a smile, but you thought of the man just now.

Something about him gave you chills down your spine.

It was as if he wasn't human. More like a puppet...

"(Y/N)!"

The voice of the person who called your name snapped you out of your thoughts and you looked up at him.

You could clearly see the concerned look on his face.

"You are not alright at all.", he said, "We are going back. You have to rest."

But when you wanted to stand up, you stumbled and everything went black.

When you woke up, you were in your room.

From a look around you, you could tell that it was nighttime.

You glanced through the darkness in your room, when your eyes stopped at a figure on the window.

You could see a red glow in front of the person's face.

The shape of the figure was unmistakable to you.

It was Yami.

"How are you feeling?" he asked when he noticed that you were awake.

Then you remembered what happened.

"That man earlier. Something was definitely wrong with him."

You looked at Yami as you thought about it.

"Something is bugging you, right? Tell me." said Yami as he stepped closer to you.

"This man earlier. He was draining my magic when he touched me. So I thought that maybe he was using some kind of magic item to suck up one's magic energy."

After a short while Yami said, "You should sleep again. It's already nighttime."

So you laid down on your bed and closed your eyes.

You heard him say, "Good night" and turning to the door, he wanted to walk out, but he got stopped by you.

Right then, when he turned around, you reached out to grab his hand.

"... Don't go." you said.

So Yami slowly turned around and looked at you for a second, before he climbed on your bed and laid next to you.

He covered you two with your blanket, pulled you closer to him and hugged you tightly.

Then you heard his voice again.

"Are you afraid of that bastard?"

You slightly nodded.

"Don't worry. I'll protect you."

His words made you feel really calm, and so you could fall asleep really fast.