Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve:

"Oh my gosh, it's like a theme park. It's amazing, oh my gosh, Niall you're so amazing!" Three girls gushed while Cara and I stood with crossed arms at the entrance.

I almost wanted to interrupt their mush-fest by letting them know that Niall most likely didn't choose where they went. I was pretty positive that Miranda just informed them where they would be going.

"We have the whole park to ourselves, so let's go!" Niall announced before marching towards the gate. I almost laughed at the girls who followed along like lost puppies.

"Do I have to stay with him the entire time?" I asked the cameraman who smirked and nodded at me.

"Good luck." 

I thought about making a break for the exit, but instead trotted over to the group. I wished that one of my girls had come as well, but no, Niall wanted to torture me.

"I want to go on the Ferris Wheel with you, Niall!" Nadia practically screamed while raking her hands over his body.

In case you haven't noticed, Nadia was one of TMGs. Judging from her gold bracelet jingling from her wrist, the designer clothes and snippy attitude, she was used to getting exactly what she wanted, when she wanted it.

"Don't worry, each of you get to ride the Ferris Wheel with me." Niall grinned.

I gritted my teeth and tried to keep my feet planted on the ground so I didn't start running towards the exit. Nadia was tugging on Niall's grey v-neck and it made me want to puke. She didn't even really know Niall. She only knew who he was in front of TV cameras and what they leaked to interviewers.

Niall eyed her with hesitance. "Uh, Nadia want to go first?"

"Yes! Oh my gosh! Yes!" Nadia practically screamed which made Niall grimace. But the smile never left his face as they both walked over to the huge amusement structure.

"I'm assuming this means we're free to do whatever," I said off-handedly as Katie and Lana looked off with jealously towards Nadia and Niall.

"Hallelujah, I totally want to go on The Monster," Cara stated.

"I think I'll join you," I replied before looking towards Katie and Lana. They were both looking like they were lost and had no clue what to do about it. "I don't think they will, though."

"I think they're a bit busy ogling over the blondie." Cara smirked as she grabbed my hand and dragged me to the large roller coaster. 

This girl wasn't half bad.