Chapter Thirty

Dedication to @BecauseofReasons because she gave me the idea for this chapter. My wifey is perfect <3

Chapter Thirty

The movie was funny, I had found myself laughing and not being able to stop multiple times. Once the movie had ended, Harry looked to Cara and I. He offered us each a hand, but I refused it and stood up on my own. He rolled his eyes at me but made no comment. The theater was emptying slowly, and I found myself being able to name a few of the celebrities that had come to the premiere. 

And that's when I saw him. 

"Holy crap, holy crap, holy crap, oh my goodness, holy crap!" I repeated over and over again as my hand smacked Harry's shoulder repeatedly. "Holy mother of pizza and lasagna!"

"Ow, can you stop hitting me?" Harry groaned as he blocked my hits. "What's got you all happy all of a sudden?"

"Do you freaking know who that is?" I hissed, pointing over towards a few rows of chairs ahead of us.

"Will you hate me forever if I say I have no clue?" Harry grinned innocently at me.

"That is the most perfect man in all of history.. Well, one of five. Number five is Benedict Cumberbatch, four is Misha Collins, three is Matt Smith, two is David Tennant and that? That is number one. That would be freaking Colin Morgan." I said as normally as I could, although my entire body had started to shake in excitement.

Colin Morgan, AKA star of one of my favorite BBC shows; Merlin. I wasn't usually one to 'fangirl', unless it came to one of my TV shows. 

"I'm going to go talk to the man of my dreams," I announced before leaving Harry and Cara behind me. 

I admired the beautiful man who was currently talking to the lady next to him. I psyched up, trying to remind myself that he was a normal person and not to attack him, while squealing uncontrollably. I didn't want to frighten him. I pushed past a few other people, trying to not trip and tear my dress. Eventually I was right behind him and I cleared my throat. And then we made eye contact. What. Is. Air?

"Hello," he said, looking at me with slight bewilderment. 

"Hi, I'm so sorry to interrupt. I just had to tell you how much I adore Merlin. Your acting is impeccable and I'm slightly obsessed with the show.. And I sound like a blubbering idiot," I chuckled to myself slightly. You couldn't blame me for being nervous.. It was Colin Morgan after all. 

"Really? That's so sweet! What's your favorite episode?" Colin asked ] as he put his hand onto the seat and leaned into it. His grey eyes flashed with interest and I couldn't believe this moment was actually taking place.

"I think Season One, Episode Eight.. The Beginning of the End," I stammered out, my heart literally thumping against my chest.