Alternate Ending ~ Harry

Alternate Ending 

~ Harry ~

"Harry!" I screamed as I looked into the refrigerator. A certain object was not there and it was frustrating me. Especially since it was the third time in the last month that this had occurred. Harry Styles, world known popstar, had become quite the cheapskate when it came to my valuable food products.

"I'm in the middle of something - what do you need?" His tone was annoyed. I was able to trace his voice back to the music room. There he was sitting, totally engrossed in his computer screen.

"You don't have any Nutella! Why don't you have any Nutella? I told you to get Nutella!" I crossed my arms.

"Then go get some." 

"I can't drive, dummy!"

"Then go get a license!" 

"You're useless," I stated as I looked to where Harry was staring at his computer very intently. Peering closer, I was able to distinguish just what he was doing. "This is what you're in the middle of? Watching hipstery music videos?"

"I'm also tweeting." Harry retorted.

"You're taking me to the grocery store," I informed him as I grabbed hold of his arm and tugged. He tilted towards me, finally his eyes left the screen to look at me with a puppy dog look. His lips turned into a pout and he widened his green eyes. Jeez, his eyes were green. "Harold, I need Nutella or I will die."

"Fine, let's go." Harry waited for me to pull him up. I did so, commenting with the usual 'your jeans are tighter than leggings' comment. He rolled his eyes before entwining his fingers with mine and tugging me out the door. "We have to be back in an hour; Louis, Trinity, Zayn, you and I are all going bowling."

"Thanks for telling me. I'm always the last to know these things." I said as he opened the door for me to his Range Rover. Despite our teasing, he never failed to be a gentleman. Which usually ended with me being annoyed at him for treating me like a girl. It was the circle of life.

"If you actually listened to me, then you'd remember me saying yesterday that they invited us." Harry scoffed, his hand still in mine, resting on the center console, as he drove us to the local Tesco.

My brain worked to remember the day before. Flashbacks of us watching a Disney movie, me throwing spaghetti sauce at him while he retaliated with parmesan cheese, his constant kisses which annoyed me greatly, and Ariana's Skype call, all became present. Then I recalled Harry muttering something about bowling, yet I had gotten tired of listening to him so I nodded as if I was listening. "Oh! Hey! I remember it now."

"That's crazy," Harry looked away from the road briefly to smirk at me. I stuck my tongue out in response. Typical Hal moment. 

"It wasn't in the job description that your girlfriend had to listen to you all the time. If that had been written, I probably would have reconsidered." I cocked an eyebrow at him, keeping my tone light so he knew it was a joke.