Chapter Thirty-Three

Dedication to @stopstaringalready :)

Chapter Thirty-Three

Monday started off with a surprise. A care package from my mother, with help from Nick. Which had obviously been sent before Nick hung up on me randomly yesterday. One of the worst things ever is not knowing why someone is ignoring you. The actually 'ignoring' phase is horrible, but when you don't even know why they're treating you that way.. One of the worst feelings. You end up replaying everything you've said or done. The only thing I could remember saying before he got all upset, was the fact that I kissed Harry.

But that shouldn't even matter to him. He's a protective older brother, but he knew better. He knew that my 'love life' (which has always been nonexistent) was my own personal thing. It had never, ever had anything to do with him before. He had his girls and I had my life. Not that anything like this had ever come up before. But we had discussed the whole 'if I ever get a boyfriend' thing. Because the last thing I wanted him to do was become the cliché protective older brother.

And I wasn't even dating Harry.

My mind had been taken over by the flying monkeys; Nothing made sense anymore. It all just seemed like my life had become a well orchestrated train wreck that everyone was apart of.. Except for me. It just involved my life. No big deal. Hm.. I should sell my life to MTV.

Okay. Seriously. I had to stop thinking before I submitted myself into a mental hospital.

"Al!" Trinity called out in a sing-song voice.

Ah, perfect distraction. "What's up, Trin?"

"Boys are coming in like fifteen minutes. Came to give you a head's up. Also, Marie made some snickerdoodles and apple crisp mini pies.. So I brought along some so that you would be in a good mood." Trinity grinned, while presenting a plate of still steaming baked goodness.

"Four weeks and you know the way to me heart. I should just marry you," I joked as I took a bite of a mini pie. 

I wanted to hire Marie to make her follow me around daily and always make me food. The lady was a magical genius. Couldn't wait for the barbecue, because her teriyaki sauce was the bomb dot com.

"Uh, yeah, sorry, but I kind of have a boyfriend.." Trinity replied with a stuck out tongue. 

"Yeah, two days so far! It's been so long.. Have you picked out your kids' names yet?" I mocked excitement, sitting up and trying my best to look intrigued. 

"Amelia Bedelia Malik and Peter Piper Picked A Pickled Pepper Malik. I just think they're the perfect names, right?" Trinity gushed with an extremely high pitched voice while fanning herself.

"Too bad Malik would rather be caught dead than with you. Honestly, Trinity, you think you're all that.. But in all seriousness, you're annoying and no one likes you." Simone poked her head into the room. She blew a bubble with her gum and then snapped it shut while smirking like she had just said the funniest thing.