Chapter Thirty-Seven

Dedication to @Amber_99 :)

Chapter Thirty-Seven

The blonde flipped her hair dramatically while letting out a tinkling giggle, one that made my bones ache. She sashayed up to my best friend, a french manicured hand landing on his shoulder as she tried to get as close to him as possible.

"Well, I'm going to go save my best friend." After informing Niall, I sped towards Miss Flirt. 

"Al! Why didn't you tell me you had such attractive male friends? What sorcery did you use on him to make him be your friend?" Simone cooed, her hand on Nick's neck and side pressed up against his. 

"Step away from him," I directed. 

Simone tilted her head before sighing. "Ruining all the fun? Again? Oh, poor Al, if you're not having fun, no one else can?" 

"No, she just doesn't want Nick to catch your diseases." Trinity appeared and pulled Simone's hand off of the boy. "I have socks at the ready - and I'm not afraid to use them."

"Socks?" Nick inputed, confusion written across his face.

"Trin is a professional sock hitter." I supplied the information, not even attempting to conceal the smirk that appeared while Simone took a few steps away from Nick.

Simone tried to keep a neutral expression, but it was quite obvious that Trinity's threat had fazed her. She was probably having flashbacks to one of the nights at the house when Trinity started flinging socks at her. Boredom brings out the best in people. 

"Trin? Trinity! Hello, hello, I'm Nick." Nick's charm turned on immediately, as he gave a sly wink towards my friend.

Trinity rolled her eyes, not falling for his flirt at all. "We met already. When you were too busy making googly eyes at Harry."

I snorted out a laugh while Nick started sputtering. "It wasn't that at all."

"Mate, I wouldn't blame you. His curls are hypnotizing." Zayn had a half smile, his sight flickering back and forth to Trinity. Jealousy is not a good trait on him.

"They're stupidly curly." Nick muttered, arms crossing.

"I haven't sat down in the past four hours… Do you know how sad that is?" I spoke, as I mirrored Nick's actions and crossed my own arms. "I like sitting down. I like being lazy. Yet here I am, indulging in the drama that you all bring into my life!"

Nick, Trinity, Zayn, Simone and Niall all raised their eyebrows at me. 

"What? Can I not complain?" 

"It's not a good look for you." Trinity grinned, taking my hand and then twiddling her fingers towards the boys. "So long."