Chapter Thirty-Nine

Dedication to keepcalmand_dotherow (:

Chapter Thirty-Nine

"Al!"

"It's Al!"

"Al!"

"Hey Al!"

"Ali!"

"Well goodness, it's like I'm the celebrity here - not you guys." I muttered as the five guys surrounded me once I left my room. Despite Miranda's 10am call, I stayed hidden in my room until the last minute possible.

Unfortunately, Trinity ratted me out at noon; although I had been growing hungry so heading towards the kitchen sounded like a good idea anyways. The living room had been quiet when I entered, but then chaos ensued. 

"That's a funny joke, ha ha." Harry rolled his eyes at me, sarcasm seeping through his voice.

"I know, I should become a comedian." I replied with equal amount of sarcasm. 

"I'd pay to see your show," Niall interrupted with a smirk. 

"And the show would be twice as funny with Niall laughing every five seconds." Louis continued with the discussion.

I bit my lip in annoyance, only wanting food at that moment of time. So I backed away from the five pairs of eyes, nodding my head as if I was very intent in their conversation. "Ah, yes, I will give you all a discount. Now… If you please excuse me, I haven't eaten since last night's dinner and that's basically three years in Al time."

"Get this girl food stat before she starts biting peoples' heads off." Liam announced loudly, walking straight towards me.

My eyes widened a bit as he grasped onto my arm, lightly, and propelled me towards the kitchen. I could hear the other boys laugh before going on with their own conversations. I considered digging my feet into the ground and refusing to go any farther, but Liam is dang strong. 

"Isn't this considered like… Involuntary movement or something?" I asked as we entered the kitchen.

He simply grinned as he brandished his arms to the cupboards filled with food. I raised an eyebrow, unsure as to how someone could be so sweet - especially when I wasn't exactly all that kind to him. 

"Why are you so nice?" I decided to question as I hopped up on the counter to grab a pop tart that happened to be on the tallest level. I'm not exactly short, but being 5'7 and trying to grab things on the 6'8 shelf? I learned how to become a monkey when it came to kitchens. A girl gotta eat, man. Once the treat was in my hand, I tried to peel the tinfoil, but it wasn't cooperating. 

"My mom told me when I was little that when you're rude or inconsiderate, that the green eyed monster that lives under your bed would eat your toes." Liam said, as if it was the most normal thing in the world.