Chapter Five

~'~'~Chapter Five~'~'~

"Have a seat on the couch, girls. The boys will be announcing the group of girls they'll be taking on their day. When they say your name, go stand by that boy. Got it?" Miranda looked at us all. Once she was content with our response, she motioned for them to start.

"I have the first group tomorrow. What we're doing is a surprise, though." The boy in the stripe shirt winked. He had messy hair, blue eyes and a beautiful butt. I'm guessing this was Louis? "The girls coming with me are Melissa, Nadia, Natasha, Payson, Molly, Lacey and Jacklynn." 

Cue the little squeals and whispers as those seven girls pranced over to the boy. I rolled my eyes at their over-excitement as they started telling him how much fun they were going to have.

"Tuesday, I'm taking seven of you out. It's a secret, though." The one with the black hair jetted up smirked. "My group is Teresa, Angelica, Maria, Trinity, Nicole, Lea, and Grace."

Trinity, who was sitting next to me, took a deep breathe. I knew she had a soft spot for this guy, I think his name was Zayn, so I flashed her a smile as she walked up to him. I saw him grin at her and I felt happy for my new friend.

"I get Wednesday, because Wednesday is the best day out of the week." The boy with the short brown hair and brown eyes said excitedly. He kind of resembled a puppy, so I assumed it was Liam. "I get Brenda, Paula, Jess, Hannah, Amy, Andie, and Kendra."

Andie let out a teensy squeal, trying to keep her face normal as she headed up to him. He high fived her and the other girls. I realized this meant I was either stuck with Niall or Harry. Oh joy. I was hoping towards Harry, considering he didn't seem all that bad.

"On Thursday, Simone, Lana, Samantha, Ariana, Katie, Nadia, and Prim are coming with me. We're gonna have more fun than the others." Niall laughed with a cheeky wink tacked on at the end. 

"Allison, Macey, Anna, Jordan, Faith, Paula and Cara are coming with me on Friday. You guys are lucky," Harry smirked. "You get the curls."

I rolled my eyes as I managed to get myself off the couch. I had a major food baby right now. I crossed my arms and stood next to one of the OTTF's, who looked like she was about to pass out. Harry winked at me and I stuck my tongue out at him.

Everyone talked for a bit as they filmed what they needed and I felt myself falling asleep while standing up.

This day just needed to end already, it seemed like it was going on forever.

Seemed like the One Direction dudes thought the same thing, they were all sharing annoyed looks.