Chapter 34 - "Is this what friends do now?"

[RECAP] 

"I'm not a ragdoll, Dean," I huffed.   

He smirked at me before running his nose up the side of my neck, "I know, but do you know what you are?"   

"What?" My breath hitched.   

"My girlfriend."   

My heart stopped in my chest as I turned to face him, "I'm sorry, what?"   

"You're my girlfriend."    

I raised an eyebrow in amusement at his not-so-well hidden nervousness. So did I put him out of his misery immediately? Of course not, I let him sweat for a minute.  

"Meh, why not?" I shrugged nonchalantly before bringing my lips to his. 

                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

[Cass's POV] 

Dean pulled away from me seconds later, "Are you serious?"  

I rolled my eyes and smirked at him, "Of course I am. I was wondering how long you'd take actually." I'm such a good liar. 

"Really?" He looked at me sceptically. Okay, maybe not that good. 

"Of course. Now are you going to kiss me or do you have more questions?"  

"No more questions, Girlfriend." Dean smirked before picking me up and moving me so that I was straddling him.  

Damn, the boy had muscles. 

 I took this wonderful opportunity to feel his biceps. Unfortunately, I wasn't as subtle as I thought I was. Dean flexed them and winked at me when I looked up from his toned upper arms.  

Our noses brushed for a second before his warm lips captured mine. I wound my arms around his neck and Dean wrapped his around my waist. 

He nipped at my lower lip, drawing out a soft moan from me. I felt him grin before he pressed his lips harder against mine, I kissed him back just as hard and dragged my nails down his nape. Dean groaned in pleasure, lightly running his hand over the exposed skin just above the waistband of my jeans. 

I tightened my fingers around his hair as the moment got more intense. Dean tilted his head as he forced his tongue past my lips, deepening the kiss as we both moaned simultaneously. 

In the back of my head, it occurred to me that someone could walk in on us but I was too far gone to actually give a shit.  

Eventually, I registered the sound of someone clearing their throat. But since Dean didn't pull away, I decided that I wouldn't be the one to stop. 

"Guys!"  

We broke apart in surprise, breathing hard. I would've fallen off Dean's lap if he hadn't caught me in time. I placed my hands on his shoulders to balance myself before turning to check who'd interrupted us.  

Tommy stood there looking smug as fuck. His arm was around Emi's shoulders as she looked at us with a similar expression on her face.  

"I leave you two alone for twenty minutes and this is what happens? Is this what friends do now?" Tommy asked, tilting his head in mock curiosity. Emi giggled and ducked her face into his shoulder to muffle her laugh. Wait, we'd been making out for almost twenty minutes? It felt like two.  

Well, time does fly when you're having fun. 

"For your information, Thomas, Cass is my girlfriend now," Dean spoke in a snobby tone as he pecked my cheek. The sudden gesture was pleasantly surprising. Guess I should get used to it.