Chapter 37 - "Exactly what I needed."

[Unknown P.O.V] 

"Hey, Mrs. K," I smiled at the administrator giving her my sweetest smile. 

"Hello, Dear. Is there something I can help you with?" She asked, pushing up her glasses. 

I shuffled my feet acting like I was nervous, rubbing my arm with my other hand. 

"Mr. Bell wanted copies of some of the old essays students have written. He said I could get them from you." 

She moved her chair back and stood up, "Of course. Just give me a few minutes." Mrs. K walked away and I watched until she went to the connected storage room. The second the door swung shut, I looked around and moved to the other side of the long counter. I searched until I found a post-it among her papers and looked up to make sure she wasn't back before reading the short series of letters and numbers. 

I moved the mouse until the screen lit up and typed in the password from the post-it and watched as the desktop appeared. Leaning down, I clicked on the icon that said 'Student Files' and typed in the name I wanted.

The profile loaded almost immediately and I read through quickly.

Name: Cassandra Leanne Winters

Age: 18 years

DOB: July 26 1995

Father: Jack M. Winters - Deceased

Mother: Leila M. Winters - Deceased

Siblings: 1. Cameron J. Winters - Deceased

History of Education: 

1. M. K. Elementary

2. Jericho Valley Junior High

3. Jericho Valleh High School (Until February 2011)

Frowning, I scrolled down and gasped when I read the next line.

"Holy Shit."

Just then, I heard the sound of a door knob clicking. I closed all the windows and pressed the button that put the computer in sleep mode before rushing to stand where I was before just as the door opened and Mrs. K walked in carrying a bundle of papers with her. 

"Here you go," She said putting them in my hands. I smiled at her, "Thank you, Mrs. K. Have a good day." 

"Oh, you too, Honey." 

As I left the room, the last sentence I read echoed in my mind.

4. Jericho Valley Juvenile Detention Centre (Reason: Aggravated Assault; Term: February 2011 - August 2013 )

This was exactly what I needed. 

                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah... this is short but I have my reasons. 

Let me know what you think in the comments and don't forget to vote.  

~DeadGirlBeingMysteriousAndWhatnot (AKA Violet or Vi)