Chapter 63 - 'I'm Going To Kill Every Last One Of Them.'

"What do you mean, Hope's missing?" Klaus asked as Caroline explained the situation to him.

"A few hours ago, she took off with a boy from school." Caroline continued and Klaus shook his head in disbelief, "What?"

"We're looking for them. In fact, our entire Honors Tracking class is on it." Caroline added, trying to keep the hybrid calm. Her efforts, however, were in vain as Klaus was consumed by rage.

"Who's this boy? I'm gonna kill him." Klaus ranted. He paused as the door opened and Wolfgang entered the room, his relaxed gait hinting that he had answers.

"His name is Roman Sienna."

"How'd you know that?" Caroline asked, unaware that Wolfgang had interacted with this particular student. The hunter smiled, "We've met before. Although, his last name was a guess that you have now confirmed."

"Why's it important?" Caroline questioned. Wolfgang's eyes darkened as he faced Klaus, looking the hybrid in the eye, "Because he's the son of Greta Sienna."

"The harpy that took Hayley." Klaus explained to Caroline. The headmistress sighed and crossed her arms.

"Well, we can't pinpoint their location yet, but they seem to be heading somewhere just outside of New Orleans." Caroline said. Klaus' eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "So, she's coming home. Why?"

"You can ask her when we find her. Let's go." Wolfgang said, walking out of the door and towards his car, Klaus and Caroline following.

**********

"I need to make a call." Wolfgang explained as he pulled over. The hunter got out of his Aston Martin, pulling his phone out of the pocket on his jeans.

"Let me drive." Caroline demanded, holding her hand out for the keys. Wolfgang scoffed as he scrolled through his contacts, locating a specific number.

"Funny joke." Wolfgang replied, pressing the call button and holding the phone to his ear, "Sit back inside, Mrs Forbes-Salvatore."

Caroline made a face as Klaus watched the exchange, amused. There was no way in hell that Wolfgang would let anyone else drive his cars, especially the Aston Martin, which was the Night Star's pride and joy.

"Herr Nachtstern?" Harold asked after he answered, his voice cautious. Wolfgang let out a sigh of relief that Harold had answered.

"I want you to try and track someone else for me." Wolfgang explained, "And I want you to bring the whole coven in on it."

"But I thought -"

"I know what I said, Harold." Wolfgang snapped, "But it's urgent. So Der Zerkel Der Sieben Shwestern can wait."

"Of course." Harold replied, "Who are we tracking, sir?"

"Hope Mikaelson." Wolfgang replied before hanging up. The hunter moved to get back into the car when he had an idea. Wolfgang pulled out his phone again, calling a familiar number.

"Penny, I need something done urgently." Wolfgang said and his sireling sighed, "What is it?"

"Do you still have access to the GPS locator software?" Wolfgang asked and Penny let out a sigh as she typed.

"Yes, we do." Penny replied after a moment, "Loaded and ready to stalk."

"Good." Wolfgang said, "I want you to search for Hope Mikaelson and Roman Sienna."