Chapter 40 - 'Death Is Never The End.'

Wolfgang paced around the room as Elijah, Kol and Finn watched him. The vampire paused and faced the brothers.

"So, Freya and the white oak have disappeared alongside Lucien and Vincent?" Wolfgang asked and Elijah nodded. The hunter let out a sigh and concentrated, trying to locate them mentally.

"Vincent is blocking me so I can't get an accurate fix on them." Wolfgang added and Kol nodded. He pulled out his phone.

"Davina was going to find them using a link between Finn and Vincent. I'll see if I can get Davina here, then she can help you find them as well, broaden out options." Kol said and Wolfgang nodded. Elijah sighed and pulled out his phone as well.

"I'll inform Niklaus of the situation, warn him to stay away." Elijah explained as he left the room.

**********

Wolfgang took the vial that Finn had filled with his blood, pouring it into a bowl.

"So, how are we going to do this?" Davina asked and Wolfgang sighed, handing her a piece of parchment.

"I drink Finn's blood while you open my mind using that spell, my blood should then be able to fuel a locator spell." Wolfgang explained and Davina nodded.

The witch dipped and dipped her fingers into the blood before Wolfgang downed the contents of the bowl. Davina pressed her bloody fingers into Wolfgang's temples as she chanted the spell.

"It's done." Davina said as she pulled away. Wolfgang took a knife and sliced open his palm, letting the blood drip onto a map. Davina performed the locator spell as Elijah and Kol entered.

"Mystic Falls." Kol read the location off the map, "It's where we became vampires."

"And Niklaus said that Lucien has been performing experiments on werewolves, creating some type of enhanced venom." Elijah added. Wolfgang sighed and looked at them.

"He's trying to become an Original, a knock-off of me." Wolfgang said and Elijah nodded, "It seems so."

"Elijah, grab your keys. We're returning to Mystic Falls." Wolfgang ordered and Elijah nodded before Finn spoke up.

"I'm coming too." Finn said, "Freya is the only member of this family that I care about."

"It'll help us keep an eye on him." Elijah nodded and Wolfgang nodded, "Let's go back to where it all began."

**********

Wolfgang sped past the sign as Elijah and Finn held on for dear life. The vampire rolled down his window as he drived.

"Fuck Mystic Falls!" Wolfgang shouted out the window as he entered the town. Elijah smiled and cleared his throat as Wolfgang pulled to a stop.

"Wolfgang, you head that way, me and Finn will go towards the grill." Elijah said and Wolfgang nodded, propping up the collar of his shin length overcoat as he walked away.

**********

Wolfgang walked towards Elijah and Finn, umbrella in hand as he left his mansion. The hunter paused at the sight of Elijah and Finn held at gunpoint by none other than Matt Donovan.