Playlist

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/23ZszWy9whligm86XLnVyt?si=UU01radHTx27f7PQb2584Q&utm_source=copy-link

Ali Gatie - 'It's You'

"It's you, it's always you. Met a lot of people but nobody feels like you. So, please, don't break my heart, don't tear me apart. I know how it starts, trust me, I've been broken before."

Ali Gatie - 'Running On My Mind'

"If you wanna try, let's try it. If the love is there, why would we deny it? Please let me love you, I wish I loved you better before."

Connor Maynard - 'You Broke Me First'

"Now suddenly you're asking for it back, and could you tell me where'd you get the nerve? Yeah, you can say you miss all that we had, but I don't really care how bad it hurts. When you broke me first."

Johnny Cash - 'Hurt'

"What have I become, my sweetest friend? Everyone I know goes away in the end. And you could have it all, my empire of dirt. I will let you down, I will make you hurt."

AC/DC - 'Highway To Hell'

"Hey Satan, paid my dues. Playing in a-rockin' band. Hey, Mama, look at me, I'm on my way to the promised land. I'm on the Highway To Hell."

Tamer - 'Beautiful Crime'

"But we fight every night for something. When the sun sets, we're both the same. Half in the shadows, half-burned in flames."

Taylor Swift - 'Blank Space'

"So, it's gonna be forever, or, it's gonna go down in flames. You can tell me when it's over if the high was worth the pain."

Taylor Swift - 'Wildest Dreams'

"I thought, heaven can't help me now. Nothing lasts forever but this is gonna take me down. He's so tall, handsome as hell. He's so bad but he does it so well."

Bebe Rexha - 'I'm A Mess'

"I'm a mess. I'm a loser, I'm a hater, I'm a user. I'm a mess for your love, it ain't new. I'm obsessed, I'm embarrassed. I don't trust no-one around us, I'm a mess for your love, it ain't new."

Rag'N'Bone Man - 'Human'

"Take a look in the mirror, what do you see? Do you see a hero, or, are you deceived, in what you believe? 'Coz I'm only human after all, and you're only human after all. Don't put your blame on me."

Britney Spears - 'Oops, I Did It Again'

"Oops, I did it again, I played with your heart, got lost in the game. Oh baby, baby. Oops, you think I'm in love, that I'm sent from above. I'm not that innocent."

Britney Spears - 'Toxic'

"I'm addicted to you. Don't you know that you're toxic? And I love what you do. Don't you know that you're toxic? It's getting late to give you up. I took a sip from my devil's cup. Slowly, it's taking over me."

Eminem and Rihanna - 'Love The Way You Lie'

"Just gonna stand there and watch me burn but that's alright because I like the way it hurts. Just gonna stand there and hear me cry but that's alright because I love the way you lie."

50 Cent - 'Big Rich Town'

"I'm an undercover liar, I lie under the covers. Look a bitch in the eye and tell her 'Baby, I love it. You're my inspiration, my motivation, the reason that I'm moving with no hesitation'."

Palaye Royale - 'Tonight Is The Night I Die'

"As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I look at you as I take my last breath. As I die and fall to the floor, my pain and suffering is no more."

Halsey - 'Without Me'

"Tell me how's it feel sittin' up there? Feeling so high but too far away to hold me. You know I'm the one who put you up there, name in the sky. Does it ever get lonely, thinking you could live without me?"

Billie Eilish - 'Everything I Wanted'

"I had a dream I had everything I wanted. Not what you'd think. And if I'm being honest... It might have been a nightmare, to anyone who might care."

Victoria Justice - 'Treat Myself'

"Lies, lies, lies, overwhelmed inside. Haven't loved myself for a minute. Try, try, try to be on my side, I'm my own worst enemy, admit it."

Frank Sinatra - 'My Way'

"I did what I had to do, I saw it through without exemption. I planned each charted course, each careful step along the byway. And more, much more than this, I did it, I did it my way."

Lauren Daigle - 'Rescue'

"I will send out an army to find you in the middle of the darkest night.
It's true, I will rescue you.
I will never stop marching to reach you in the middle of the hardest fight. It's true, I will rescue you."

Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds - 'Red Right Hand'

"On a gathering storm comes a tall, handsome man in a dusty black coat with a red right hand."

Neil Patrick Harris - 'Nothin' Suits Me Like A Suit'

"To score a ten would be just fine, but I'd rather be dressed to the nines! It's a truth you can't refute - nothing suits me like a suit."

50 Cent - 'Many Men (Wish Death)'

"Sunny days wouldn't be special, if it wasn't for rain. Joy wouldn't feel so good, if it wasn't for pain. Death gotta be easy 'cause life is hard."