Chapter 6 - 'That's An Honour That Belongs To You.'

"I'm fine, Cami. I'll return to New Orleans soon." Davina said before she hung up. Wolfgang tutted from behind her, next to Klaus.

"How rude. I thought that child had better manners." Wolfgang sighed and Cami turned, scared. She took in both Klaus and Wolfgang, the two vampires standing there casually.

"It's been months since you last spoke to me and you just eavesdrop on my conversation." Cami said, shocked. Klaus shook his head and tried to defend himself.

"Davina is with Mikael. I need that bastard dead so we don't have a lot of time." Wolfgang explained and Cami shook her head.

"She didn't tell me where she was." The blonde answered and Wolfgang gave Klaus a look. Klaus sighed before clearing his throat.

"Bells in the background, she's near a church. The buzzing of flies, somewhere warm. She needs to keep Mikael out of sight so the location is remote." Klaus reasoned, "The Claire family cabin in Terrebornne Parish."

"What are you going to do?" Cami questioned and Wolfgang sighed.

"We're going to find them and kill Mikael."

**********

Wolfgang returned to the car with the tray of beverages. As he sat back down in the driver's seat of the vehicle, he handed out the hot paper cups.

"Black coffee for Niklaus, coffee with extra milk and sugar for Camille." Wolfgang said as he handed them the coffee, "And black tea with honey instead of sugar for me."

The others took their drinks with a nod and Klaus took a sip of his coffee before turning around to face Cami, who was in the back.

"Why are you here, Cami?" Klaus questioned and the blonde sighed, tapping her fingers anxiously against the coffee cup, "I'm here to stop you from doing something you'll regret. I know you're grieving but you need someone to limit you."

"Grief is overrated." Wolfgang commented and Klaus scoffed, shaking his head, "Says the man who spent years hunting down and moping after his ex-girlfriend."

"First of all, Katerina was my ex-fiancée, I was entitled to moping and vengeful rage." Wolfgang replied, "And second, that's rich coming from the man who's hoarded his siblings in coffins for nine hundred years."

Klaus sighed as Cami watched the exchange curiously. The psychologist had never really seen the two interact but it was clear that Wolfgang was more comfortable in Klaus' presence. Wolfgang took a sip of his tea, his eyes trained on the blonde through the mirror.

"I recognise a psychologist's mind when I see one." Wolfgang said as he drove, "What's the diagnosis, Dr Camille?"

"That's confidential." Cami replied and Wolfgang smiled as he pulled into the parking lot of a bar, "We'll take a stop here. Then we plan before going after Mikael."

The bartender was clearly dumbfounded at the sight of Klaus and Wolfgang. The two were practically gods and were sat casually in a bar in the middle of nowhere.

"God really split the bottle of hot sauce between the two of you, huh?" The bartender finally said, working up the courage to talk to them.

"Don't degrade us, love." Wolfgang replied, his accent sending chills down the bartender's spine, "We're a bottle each."

Klaus rolled his eyes as Wolfgang continued to flirt with the bartender. The hybrid seemed to only have eyes for Cami, who was at a table waiting for the two to return.