Secrets Never Stay Secret. Part 48

Hey guys! Sorry it's been a while, my laptop has been playing up and I only just got it fixed!

I hope you like this one, I think you will :D There's only one more chapter after this, then it's over :( This has definitely been one of my favourites to write :) I'm not sure what I'll write about next, so let me know what you all want to see :D I've had a few messages telling me to write another S/T :P

Also, HAPPY NEW YEAR'S!!! Can't believe 2014 is over already! It's crazy how fast time flies by :) I hope you have a good night and a good year :)

Please Vote, Comment, Become a Fan, Like my Facebook Page & Follow me on Twitter :D 

I hope you like it!!

Video on the side is probably my favourite song of the whole year :) I have so many, but the album Four is just amazing so I had to choose 18 :D 

Talk to you next year guys! ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT

“We are seriously no closer to figuring this out than we were yesterday,” Ashley laughed and sat down on the other couch.

“I know,” I agreed with a sigh and ran a hand through my hair. We just talked with Lucy before she went to work, about what we’re doing next year with the apartment and we didn’t get anywhere. “And I really needed to know today,” I need to know what the others want to do, because it’ll be part of my decision about Tobias.

“Why; are you looking to move in with someone else?” She looked over at me and smirked knowingly, already knowing what I’m about to say.

“Tobias may have asked me to move in with him?” I smiled at her, still not believing that he even wants to move in with me.

“And I’m assuming since you didn’t tell us earlier, you still haven’t made your mind up.”

“No, not yet,” I turned to face her and shook my head. “We talked about it, just not an awful lot and he suggested that we go away and figure out what he both want separately. He thinks if we talk about it together, we would be too worried about pleasing the other person and we’ll not say what we really think.” I do think going away separately and thinking about it is good, but I know I don’t feel pressured to please him.

“Are you going to talk about it together eventually though?” She asked and reached over to pick the remote up, so she could turn down the TV.

“Yeah, we’re going out to dinner on Friday to celebrate my new job, so we’ll probably talk about it after.” I don’t really want to talk about it at dinner, because it might put a dampener on it, so after dinner is probably better.

“Do you want to move in with him?”

“I would love to move in with him, I just don’t want to say that and rush into it.” I really would like to live with Tobias, but just because I would like to, doesn’t mean it’s the right option for us.

“People always say there’s questions you should ask yourself, don’t they?” She laughed and sat back on the couch, bringing her feet up onto the couch.

“And what are they?” I’ve never moved in with a boyfriend before, so I haven’t a clue what these questions are.

“I don’t know, but I’m sure we can make some up that are pretty much the same.” She laughed and shrugged, wrapping her arms around her legs, hugging them to her chest. “Could you stick him every single day? You’re going to wake up every morning with him, go to work and then come home to him. That’s a lot of time together,” she looked back at me and rested her head on the back of the couch.