Secrets Never Stay Secret. Part 7

Hey guys!! How's everyone doing?

I've decided that I'm going to upload every Wednesday & Saturday night :) (If i can that is :D) So expect an upload on those days, and if I can't get one out because of one reason or another, I'll let you guys know :D

And guys, I'm only 12 followers away from 3,000, so recommend me and help me get to 3,000 :) It'd be awesome if I could get there for the next upload :D

Please Vote Comment & Become a Fan.  Please Like my Facebook Page & Follow me on Twitter :)

I hope you like this one!!

Video on the side is one of my favourite songs at the moment :D So check it out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER SEVEN

‘I’ll have your car fixed today if you want to come down and pick it up. I’m going to be here for another couple of hours. Just text me if you’re coming down.’

I couldn’t help but smile at his text. I’ve been waiting to drive my car for weeks now. ‘That’s great. I’ll call down in an hour or so if that’s alright.’ I didn’t want to call down when he was busy working on something. I’d rather him say it was ok if I came down.

‘Yeah that alright with me. I’ll see you then :).’ He was pretty cute to send a smiley face to me. Only because he doesn’t come across as someone who would do that.

“You’re going, aren’t you Sky?” Ashley saying my name made me snap my head up to them.

“Say again?” I set my phone down while glancing between her and Alex. She laughed and rolled her eyes at me.

“You’re coming on holiday in July. Just with the ones who we went with last summer.” She reminded me of the plans that we made for summer. Last summer we went on holiday to Ibiza with some people from school, so we decided to do it again.

“Uh, yeah I think so.” I was pretty sure I was going, but I hadn’t thought about it in a while.

“Why; are you thinking of going on holiday with your man?” She popped her eyebrows up once suggestively.

“No,” I answered her bluntly. I hadn’t even thought about that. “I just haven’t thought about it. But I probably will,” I’ll take any chance to get away to some sun.

“Bring Tobias with us. The more the merrier,” she suggested, taking a sip of her coffee.

“I think I’ll pass,” I really don’t think we’re at that stage to think about going on holiday together. I knew telling her that Tobias and I were officially together was a bad idea. She’s going to tell me to bring him to everything now. “It’ll give Alex another guy to hang out with.”

“No offence, but after what I heard about Friday night, I wouldn’t want to hang out with him.” Alex scoffed and folded his arms across his chest.

“What happened on Friday?” Ashley looked over and furrowed her eyebrows.

“How do you know what happened?” I didn’t answer Ashley right now, choosing to look at Alex.

“I know someone that went to the party. He said that a guy called Tobias started a fight with someone. And I’m sure the only Tobias there, was the one you’re seeing.” He really can’t be serious right now.

“Are you serious?” I stared at him in disbelief. “Did you find out why he started the fight?” I knew that it probably wouldn’t make a difference if he knew why.