Secrets Never Stay Secret. Part 28

Hey guys! How everybody doing? :D

If you already follow me on FB or Twitter you'll already have heard this, but I'll say it here too :) (BTW why aren't you following me on FB or Twitter? You know it means you aren't as fabulous? :P)

Anyway, my friends and I were talking about Harry Potter and Snape came up during the conversation. I might have said that I would do anything he said just because of his voice... But now they won't let it go, even though it isn't my fault that Snape's voice and him in general is just too sexy :P

Let's just leave that there and hopefully I haven't made myself look like a complete idiot to you guys :L

Please Vote, Comment, Become a Fan, Like my FB Page & Follow me on Twitter  :D

I hope you enjoy and the video on the side of an amazing singer :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

“They ran out of what you wanted, so I didn’t get you anything,” I smiled at Tobias as I walked into his room.

“Are you serious?” He stared at me blankly, as I walked over and sat down on the chair beside his bed. Since Tobias was sick of hospital food and food from the café, he sent me around the corner to get him a sandwich from Subway for lunch.

“Yeah, I didn’t know what you want instead, so I didn’t get you anything.” I set the drinks on the table and looked up at him. “I did get you a drink though,” I gestured towards the drinks and set the bag on the floor. I looked up and saw him starting at me, looking like I was an idiot.

“Give me my sandwich, you’re not funny,” he laughed and held his hand out.

“Maybe, but your face was funny,” I smirked and took his sandwich out of the bag. He rolled his eyes as I handed him his sandwich, before taking out my own. “What time are your parents and Nick coming to see you at?” I asked, unwrapping my sandwich and putting my feet on the edge of his bed. Thankfully Tobias was allowed to go home tomorrow morning, so we can finally get out of this place.

“They said they would come around lunchtime, so I guess soon.” He shrugged and shifted to get more comfortable, before eating his sandwich. “How do you think I should tell them about why I joined the gang? I’ve only ever told you why,” he asked quietly, as I finished my piece of sandwich.

“I don’t know,” I shrugged slightly and let out a sigh. “Tell them whatever you feel comfortable telling them, don’t tell them something you don’t want to.”

“But I know that whatever I tell them, my parents are going to be even less proud of me than they are now.” He sighed and ran a hand over his face in frustration, probably not wanting to tell him anything.

“They won’t Tobias, they’ll understand why you joined if you just tell them. And anyway, I’ll be proud for you,” I smiled at him to tell him that I meant it.

“At least someone will be remotely proud of me,” he said as my phone sounded off in my pocket, making me groan in irritation. I just want to have a quiet lunch with Tobias, since we haven’t had that the past few days.

“I swear, this better be important,” I set my sandwich down and took out my phone. I didn’t feel too annoyed when I saw it was Ashley, since she was probably just checking in on us.

“Is it important?” Tobias asked amused and I glanced up at him with a smile.

“Just Ashley, she’s asking what time we’re back at tomorrow. She asked me about three times whether I wanted her to come down and stay with me while you were here.” I laughed and shook my head, as I started texting her back.