Secrets Never Stay Secret. Part 33

Hey guys!

I'm really sorry that it's taken a week to get this out. I had a few days of writers block and my friend was leaving for Uni, so I was hanging out with her before she went. I knew what I wanted to happen in this chapter, it was just hard to get it written down. But it's here now :)

There isn't that much more to this story. So if anyone has any suggestions for what kind of story I should do next, I'd love to hear it :)

Anyway, Please Vote, Comment, Become a Fan, Like my Facebook Page & Follow me on Twitter :) 

I hope you like it!!

Video on the side if the new song from One Direction, which is my favourite song at the moment :)

~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

“Tobias have you seen my jacket? I can’t remember where I put it,” I called out to him and kept looking around his bedroom. I was getting ready for my interview and I was just wearing a blouse and a trouser suit, but I couldn’t find the suit jacket.

“Yeah it’s out here,” he shouted out his reply to me. I walked over to the dresser and picked up my phone, before leaving his bedroom and walking down the hall.

I was beyond nervous for this interview now, I just want to so badly. I’ve done interviews before, but they were only for part-time jobs and to get into University. But this one was different, this interview is for a job which I would do anything for to make it my career. This half an hour interview could be for the job that I do for the rest of my life.

As I walked into the living room, I looked up and saw that the table was set. I smiled, as I walked over to the table and saw that Tobias had made us breakfast. He’s never made us a proper breakfast any other time I’ve stayed here, we would usually just have cereal or toast. So it was nice to come out and see he made us breakfast.

I turned to my left to walk towards the kitchen, but Tobias came out with two mugs in his hand. “Did you get your jacket?” He smiled at me and walked over to me, setting the mugs. I shook my head, as he looked over at me and smiled at him. “It’s hanging up over by the door,” he said and he sat down opposite me.

“Thanks,” I glanced over that the door to see my jacket, before turning back to the table. “Since when do you make me breakfast?” I over up at him and smirked, as he took a sip of his coffee.

“Since you have an important interview today,” he smiled and set his mug on the table.

“Thanks for making breakfast, but I think I’m too nervous to even eat,” I said with a slightly laugh.

“I don’t care if you think you’re not hungry, I’m not letting you go to your interview without eating some breakfast. You need the energy so everything goes well,” he argued, not accepting what I said.

“Is what I’m wearing okay?” I asked, looking down at my outfit and running my hands down my shirt to smooth it out.

“Its fine Tiger, you look great, so stop worrying and sit down,” he laughed and gently kicked a chair out to me. I rolled my eyes and took a step towards the table, before pulling the chair out slightly and sitting down. “What time is your interview again?”

“Quarter past twelve,” I glanced up at him, as I picked up my cutlery. I have a few hours until my interview, so I’ve still got time to prepare to make sure that I remember all of my answers and things.

“I’ve got to run to the gym for a bit to talk to my partner, but I’ll be done before your interview finishes to pick you up.” He said as I started to eat my breakfast and, when I did start eating, I did become hungry. So I’m glad that Tobias made breakfast and told me to eat something, because I know now that I’ll have been hungry by the time my interview came around.