Secrets Never Stay Secret. Part 20

Hey guys! :) How's it going?

Have any of you ever played Cards Against Humanity? My friends and I sat or two hours yesterday playing it, it was so funny. Don't think I've laughed so much! We played it until half 11 at night and I had to drive home in the pitch dark since my friend lives in the country :P But it was so worth it :D

Anyway, I hope you like this one. The ending of it you probably won't but it needed to be done :)

Please Vote, Comment, Become a Fan, Like my Facebook Page & Follow me on Twitter :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER TWENTY

“Have you put everything you don’t want eaten out of the way?” I asked Tobias as I helped him do some last minute cleaning, before we go and get Bailey.

“Why; what does he eat?” He looked over at me from across the room, as he sat on the couch putting his shoes on.

“Shoes is one thing,” I laughed and nodded towards all the pairs of shoes he had scattered about the place. “He’s still a puppy, you’ve saw how he is Tobias; he’ll chew through anything he can get his teeth on.”

“You can train him not to chew my stuff, right?” He asked and slipped on his last shoe, before standing up and walking towards me.

“You’re the one that’s going to need to train him. I’m not his owner, so you need to show him that you’re in charge. I’ll help you, but you’re the one who needs to do it,” I smiled and helped him pick up his shoes.

“So after we get all my shoes picked up, is that it?” He glanced around the place, seeing if there was anything else lying about.

“Yeah, I think so, just make sure there’s nothing on the floor. Did you put water out for him?” I lifted up his final pair for shoes, before lifting a shirt that he had hung up on the back of one of the dining chairs.

“Not yet, I wasn’t sure where I was going to put it, because I don’t want it spilt everywhere.”

I laughed and handed him everything that I picked up from his living room. “I’ll go do it then we can leave,” I smiled and went to the kitchen as he went to his bedroom.

I don’t think I’ve seen Tobias this happy in a while, he was really excited to get Bailey and bring him home. He’s probably sick of being alone and bored in his apartment all the time. I know I’m over here quite a lot, but he still spends most of his time in his apartment alone. So Bailey will be good for him, giving him something to do when I’m not here with him.

Not only that, but it’ll help him take his mind off Ryan all the time. He’s told me that he spends a lot of his time lately thinking about how he’s going to get rid of Ryan. He says most of the time he’s worrying about me and wondering what Ryan is going to do next. He’s constantly promising me that he’ll sort it out, so that Ryan isn’t around anymore and that he can make sure that I’m safe. But I’m always telling him that he doesn’t need to keep promising me, that I know he’s trying to sort things out.

“Tiger, have you seen my wallet? It was sitting on the coffee table,” Tobias called as I set down the dog bowl in the corner of the kitchen.

“I moved it onto the dining table because the coffee table is too low,” I answered walking back into the living room. “If you want chewed up cards and money, then leave it there for Bailey to get.” I smiled and walked over to the coat rack, lifting up Tobias and my coat.

“He really will chew through anything huh?” He laughed and walked over to the dining table, picking up his wallet before putting it into his pocket.