Secrets Never Stay Secret. Part 3

Hey guys!! Here's the next part for you :) I hope you like it :D

I haven't got much to say really. I finish uni in two weeks for hopefully after that there will be 2 or 3 uploads a week instead of one :)

Anyway, I'm going to stop there :) 

Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan. Please Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter :D

Enjoy!!

P.S I haven't proof read it yet, but I'll fix it later tonight. I've got some uni stuff to finish first :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER THREE

“Do you want to go to the burrito bar for dinner?” Ashley asked as she came into the living room. Ashley and I live together with another girl, but she original lived in another part of the country and went home for the week.

“If we can park pretty close. My ribs still hurt, so I’m not supposed to walk for long periods.” I sat up on the chair and slipped on my shoes, the pain coming to my side. Not as bad as it could be, thanks to the painkillers I took earlier.

“It shouldn’t be too busy since it’s only Monday. We can probably park right outside.”  She grabbed her purse and keys as I turned the TV off.

“I’m really hungry so I would probably walk from here to get it.” I stood up and put my phone in my pocket.

“When do you have to go back up for a check-up?” She opened the door as I picked up my coat.

“Not until next week.” I walked out of the door and waited for Ashley to lock it.

“You’re still coming out on Halloween, right?” She looked over at me as we walked towards the elevator.

“Yeah, of course I’m still coming. I’ve been looking forward to it for so long.” There’s no way I was going to miss going out. I haven’t been out for so long, so I really need this night out.

“Good, because I couldn’t go out without you.” She laughed and hit the button for the ground floor.

“We could’ve had our own party anyway. I’m sure Alex would come to our place instead.”

“I don’t think he’d miss a party for us.” She said as we reached the ground floor.

“It would if we guilt tripped him.” I smirked as we walked out of the apartment building and to Ashley’s car.

“Speaking of Alex, I was talking to him last night.” She unlocked her car and we climbed in.

“What was he saying?” I glanced over at her as I put on my seatbelt.

“He told me that you were having lunch with Jordan.” She smirked and started the car.

“Oh God,” I groaned and put my head in my hand.

“How come you didn’t tell me? It’s big news that you had lunch with him. On your own,” she emphasised the last part.

“It’s not that big of a deal. We were just having lunch while I helped him with his essay.” I explained while running my hand through my hair.

“If I had lunch with the guy I liked, I would think it was a big deal.”

“Yeah, well I just see it as two friends having lunch.” I really don’t see how this is a big deal.

“Did he ask you to lunch?” She glanced over at me, not taking her eyes off the road for too long.

“I don’t know, I don’t remember.” I really don’t remember if he suggested we go for lunch. I just remember having lunch with him to help him with his essay.