Secrets Never Stay Secret. Part 46

Hey guys!

I know it's been a week, but I have a test on Friday so I've been busy studying for that. How grim is it to have a test on the last day of the semester? :( So the next update will be a while too, but Uni needs to come first :)

I think there's about one, possibly two chapters left, depending on how I decided to end it :)

Anyway, Please Vote, Comment, Become a Fan, Like my Facebook Page & Follow me on Twitter :D

I hope you like it!! :)

P.S it's only 9 DAYS TO CHRISTMAS!!! We're in single figures now guys!! :) Can you tell how excited I am? :P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER FORTY-SIX

“That’s everything for this week, so I’ll see you guys next week,” the lecturer finished our last lecture of the week.

“I’m so glad this week is over,” Jordan let out a breath and closed his notebook.

“I liked this lecture, I’d rather we didn’t finish early,” I found this lecture really interesting.

“I liked it too, but I’m just really tired,” he laughed and picked his bag up from the floor. “I just want Uni to be over too to be honest, I just want to get out and away from studying and exams.”

“Have you had any interviews or got any lined up?” I picked my bag up and stood up, before putting my books in my bag.

“I had an interview for the zoo but I didn’t get it, so that was a bit annoying.” He shrugged slightly and picked up his bag, throwing it over his shoulder as we made our way out of the lecture hall. “But I’ve got a placement at an animal rescue centre that has a big exotic animal area, so I’ll be working there for a year.”

I did feel bad for him, because he was really looking forward to working there, but he sounded happy with his placement. “When do you start there?” I was happy for him, because we’ve known each other for nearly three years and I want him to do well after Uni.

“Two weeks after we finish Uni,” he answered and pushed the door open, letting me go outside first. “Have you heard back about your interview yet?” He asked me, as he fell in step with me and we started to walk towards the students’ union.

“Not yet, I’ll probably not know for a few more hours,” I was told in the email they’ll let me know by the time the zoo closes. And the zoo closes at six and it’s only three o’clock, so I’d imagine they’d leave it to the very last minute and give themselves more time. “And I’m trying to not think about it, because it’ll just stress me out an awful lot.”

“Do you want to go get a coffee to kill some time and keep your mind off of it?” He asked as we waited to cross the road and I looked up at him, smiling slightly when I saw his smile.

“I would, but I’ve got to hand in that assignment due on Friday and then go meet up with someone.” I’m actually meeting up with Tobias, but I don’t like telling Jordan if I’m meeting up with him. “We’ll go and get one on Monday between classes,” I looked away from him and we crossed the road.

“Sounds like a plan,” he agreed as we stopped outside the students’ union. “I’ll let you get your assignment handed in,” he turned to face me and smiled.

“I’ll see you on Monday then,” I smiled back at him and he nodded. We both turned away from each other and went our separate directions. I let out a sigh and made my way into the student’s union, hoping to get my assignment handed in quickly.

Not a lot has really changed between Jordan and I, it feels like not a lot has changed to me anyway. At the beginning, just after he told me he liked me, it was awkward and we didn’t speak that much. But we gradually fell back to the way we were before, just like we were before he told me he liked me.