Secrets Never Stay Secret. Part 10

How's it going guys? :D 

Anybody been watching the World Cup? Who do you thinks gonna win? :) I think Brazil or Spain (even though they lost badly!) While I was watching Brazil play, I decided to make a Brazil loom band bracelet :P So I now have one of those on my wrist :)

Anyway, I haven't got much to say really. I quite like this chapter, since it's just about Tobias and Sky :) I hope you like it as much as I do, because I put a lot of time into it :D

Please Vote Comment & Become a Fan, please Like my Facebook Page & Follow me on Twitter :)

I hope you like it!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER TEN

“Do you want something to drink?” Tobias asked unlocking his apartment, throwing the door open to let me in first.

“Can I get a glass of water please?” I walked into the apartment and hung my bag up on the back of one of his dining chairs.

“Sure, have a seat and get comfortable,” he hung up his jacket before disappearing into the kitchen. I took my coat off and hung it on the back of the chair, before walking over to the living room area. I sat down on one of the couches, letting out a gush of air. Today has been a long day and it’s not even finished yet. I tied my hair up, glancing at Tobias as he came back in.

“Thanks,” I smiled and took the glass of water from him.

“Listen, Sky,” he sighed sitting down beside me. “I really am truly sorry for lying to you. I know I messed things between us by lying to you.” He turned to face me, resting his elbow on the back of the couch.

“You didn’t mess things up, you just made things much more difficult.” I wouldn’t say he messed things up, so I wanted him to know that.

“I just thought lying was best because I thought, because of what I did in my past, that you’d leave me. And you’re the best thing that’s happened to me in a long time; since I was a teenager. I didn’t want to lose that,” he admitted, running his hand through his hair.

“We’ve known each other for over a month now Tobias, you should’ve known that I wouldn’t do that.” I don’t know how many times I have to tell him before he believes me. “I know the person you are now, not the stupid kid you were back then.” I didn’t have a problem calling him stupid, because ultimately he was.

“But I was part of that gang until I was twenty-two. I wasn’t a stupid kid then,” he looked the saddest I have ever seen him. Even when it was his friend’s anniversary of his death, he didn’t look as sad as he was now. You could tell how much he regretted his decision.

“Maybe, but you decided to leave,” I was actually proud that he left the gang.

“I really did only lie because I thought telling you the truth, would make you see me in a bad light. Like I wasn’t the guy that made you want to go out with me.” He smiled, resting his head in his palm, lacing his fingers through his hair.

“I’m more pissed off that you lied to me,” I let out a quiet sigh, trying to figure out the best way to approach this. I want to know what Ryan thinks Tobias owes him, but there’s other questions that need answered first. “So why did you join the gang?” I didn’t know how willing he was to talk about this, but I need to know. This is something pretty big and important that happened in his past. He sighed and cast his eyes up towards the ceiling, as if he was thinking.

“I was just a stupid kid when I got involved in all of that. After being bullied at school for that year, the gang seemed like a good option for me.” He looked back at me, deciding to tell me about it.