Secrets Never Stay Secret. Part 42

Hey guys!

Sorry it's been so long since the last update, but I haven't had the chance to write that much over the past week. I had a Uni assignment due this week, so I've been busy with that and my sister was moving house, so I've been helping her sort the new house out :)

But it's here now and I hope it was worth the wait. I'm going to get the next chapter out as soon as I can, but I've got another assignment due in just over a week, so I don't know how much time that's going to take up.

And can I just say, the new One Direction album has been out for 3 days and I still haven't got my hands on a copy!! I've been to so many different stores to get it and they've all been sold out :( I really should've pre-ordered it! I am not please at the moment :P

Anyway, Please Vote, Comment, Become a Fan, Like my Facebook Page & Follow me on Twitter :D

I hope you like it!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER FORTY-TWO

I rolled over to my right, expecting to move closer to Tobias and get some more warmth since it was cold. But when I rolled over and didn't feel Tobias, I groggily opened my eyes to see where he was. I pushed myself up onto my elbow and rubbed my eyes, before looking around the room. I saw him sat at his desk, with his head in his hand and looking at something on his laptop.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, pushing myself up to sit on the bed and crossed my legs under the covers.

"Nothing important," he raised his head from his hand and closed his laptop. I looked over at the clock on the bedside table and ran my hand through my hair.

"It's eight in the morning Tobias," I laughed slightly and looked over at him. I didn't expect him to be up this early, because he's only ever up this early to go to a gym session.

"I know, I couldn't sleep so instead of just lying in bed, I thought I'd do something." He stood up and stretched, before making his way back over to the bed.

"Are you okay?" I frowned at him slightly worried, when he said that he could get sleep.

"Yeah, I'm fine," he smiled and sat down on the bed beside me. "I just couldn't get to sleep for longer than an hour," he let out a breath and lay down on the bed.

"You aren't worrying about anything, are you?" I slipped down the bed to lie down, turning on my side and leaning on my elbow.

"Nothing more than usual," he laughed and looked up at me, folding his arms behind his head. "I guess it's just one of those nights where I just couldn't get asleep," he shrugged at me slightly.

"What time did you get out of bed at?" I never felt or heard him get out of bed, so I have no idea how long he's been awake for.

"About an hour ago," he yawned slightly, as Bailey jumped onto the bed. He would usually jump onto the bed when he realised Tobias and I were awake, something which Tobias never scolded him for.

"You aren't going to be cranky all day now, are you?" I smirked at him, while Bailey same to lie between us, resting his head on Tobias' chest.

"I'm never cranky, so no," he gave me a blank stare and moved his hand to stroke Bailey's head. "What about you; did you sleep okay?"

"Yeah I slept fine, though not as good as I would if we were sleeping in one of our beds back home." I wasn't as comfortable in this bed as I was in my own or in Tobias, but I'll take any bed since it's better than not having a bed.

"I wouldn't even want to hazard a guess when the last time this bed got a new mattress. Though it's not the most uncomfortable thing I've slept on," he smiled and turned his head to look at me.