Secrets Never Stay Secret. Part 32

Hey guys!!

Sorry this one is so late, I've just been busy hanging out with my friends before they all leave for Uni. So I didn't really have much time to write. I'm so sad that they're leaving :( But I can't wait to see them when they get back and that's what Skype is for between :D 

Though when I was saying bye to my friend i was like "I'll not see you until Christmas." Because our Uni's don't get Halloween off and she isn't coming back over until Christmas. But, instead of saying something nice she said "Don't worry, I'll bring you back something Snape related for Christmas." I'm seriously never going to live that one Snape comment down! :L

Anyway, Please Vote, Comment, Become a Fan, Like my Facbook Page & Follow me on Twitter :D

I hope you enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

“What do you want for dinner?” Tobias asked glancing up at me, as we waited for the waiter to come back with our breakfast.

“It depends, are you cooking, or are we eating out?” I haven’t had his cooking in a while, so I’d really love to have him cook dinner.

“Well what do you want?” He smiled and leant forward, picking up his coffee mug and taking a sip.

“You haven’t cooked dinner for me in a while, but I would also kill for a Nando’s right now.” I smiled slightly and ran a hand through my hair, “but I need to finish some stuff off for my interview tomorrow.” I would love to go get a Nando’s tonight, but I really do need to sit down and finish preparing for my interview tomorrow.

“How about I cook you dinner tonight, then we can go to Nando’s tomorrow night after your interview? That way you get both,” he suggested with a smile.

“How can I say no to that?”

He laughed and we sat back, as the waiter came to our table with our food. “Here you guys go,” he smiled and put the plates down in front of us. “Can I get you guys anything else?” He asked, taking a step back from the table and glancing between us.

“No we’re good thanks,” Tobias replied with a smile and the water nodded and left us. “How are you feeling about your interview?” He picked up his knife and fork and glanced at me, before starting on his breakfast.

“I’m alright, just a bit nervous,” I would be worried if I wasn’t a bit nervous. I think nerves just show how much you really want something and how much it means to you. “But there isn’t much else I can do, other than make sure I know what I’ve already prepared.”

“What type of stuff did you have to prepare?” He looked up at me and rested his elbow on the table, setting his fork down to lift up his coffee.

“They didn’t specifically ask us to prepare anything, I just did some research on them in case they ask about their zoo specifically. Then just possible answers I can give,” I couldn’t really do much else than that, I don’t know what they’re going to ask.

“I’m sure you’re more prepared than most other people would be. Whenever I had a job interview, I just put on a suit and turned up. I didn’t even have to do an interview for the garage, all I had to do was fix a car.” He told me with a laugh and I smiled, as he set his coffee on the table.

“Hopefully it goes well, because as much as I like it, I don’t want to have to go full time at the clothing shop for a year.” I really do like working at the store and I will be sad to leave, but it’s not what I want to do with the rest of my life.