Secrets Never Stay Secret. Part 17

What's up guys?! :)

Anyone see the Brazil match last night? :( So sad :(

And, does anyone hate when you've been listening to a song for ages that was never popular in your country, then months later everyone is listening to it? Yeah that's happening to me right now! So annoying! Like I'm glad it's getting recognition, but it's just annoying that everyone is listening to it now :P

Anyway, I'm off to watch the World Cup, so I shall leave it here :D

Please Vote, Comment, Become a Fan, Like my Facebook Page & Follow me on Twitter :D

Picture on the side are just more pictures of Tobias and Skylar :)

Enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

“It’s in there,” Tobias reached in front of me and pointed to a turning on the right, leading to a huge blue and white building.

“Okay, jeez you’re so bossy,” I shook my head and pulled into the driveway of the building.

“It’s not like you know where it is,” he laughed at me, leaning forward and looked through his sports bag. Tobias had his assessment today so he could get his qualification to become a personal trainer, so I was dropping him off on my way to Uni. Since I have an exam today and he has his assessment, he’s going to meet me at Uni when he’s finished, then we’re going to go out to get dinner.

“You still don’t need to be bossy,” I pulled up outside the building, putting the car in neutral and putting the handbrake on.

“I’m not being bossy, I’m just telling you where you need to go. You’re bossier than me,” he glanced over at me and smirked.

“Do you want to have dinner on your own tonight?” I raised my eyebrows challengingly, teasing him so he thought I was annoyed.

“You wouldn’t cancel our plans,” he looked back at his bag and lifted something out. “Here, I know you’re worried and nervous about this exam, so I thought you’d like this for good luck.”

I took what he was offering, smiling when I saw his favourite necklace that he always wore. It was a small silver chain with two small, circular, silver pendants, which had the letter’s ‘T’ on one and ‘K’ on the other. “I can’t take this from you Tobias,” I looked up from the necklace to look at him.

I really couldn’t take this from him, because I knew how much it meant to him. He told me about this necklace the same night we talked about his past in the gang. He told me that whenever you join the gang, you’re given a necklace with your initial on the pendant. Ryan didn’t want gang tattoos like the other gangs had, because if the police saw them, they’d know that you were in a gang, so he got necklaces instead. When Kyle died, Tobias took his pendant and put it on his own chain. It meant a lot to him and he only ever took it off if he was going to the gym. I can’t believe he’d even try to give it to me.

“I want you to have it, at least for today. You know how much it means to me Tiger, so I want you to have it for your exam.” He smiled using his nickname for me, which he’s called me ever since he found out that my favourite animal was a Tiger. He got me a weekend away to Italy for my twenty-first, which was over the weekend between his birthday and mine and he took me to the zoo, which is where he found out my favourite animal.

“What about your assessment today?” I knew he couldn’t wear it for the practical side of the assessment, but he could for the written part that he had to do.

“I can only wear it for half of it anyway, so I’d rather you have it for your exam. I’m not taking it back until your exam is over, so just keep it,” he insisted while zipping up his bag.