Secrets Never Stay Secret. Part 6

What's up guys? :) Since I've finished uni for the summer the I'm planning on uploading two chapter a week now :) Whether I stick to that is a different story :P But I shall try! 

If I'm honest, I was kind of hoping that this story would a bit more popular and have more reads. I think on average each chapter is only getting 70 reads. So hopefully it starts to pick up a bit more :) But I'm grateful to all those who have read it :D

I haven't really got much to say since I've been busy the past week with exams. So I shall leave it here.

Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan. Please Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter :)

I hope you like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER SIX

“Are you going tonight?” Jordan asked as we gathered our things after our lecture.

“Yeah, I’ll be there around eight.” I didn’t know how long I’ll be having dinner with Tobias.

“Great, I’ll see you then, I need to run here.” He smiled and put his bag on his back.

“Okay, I’ll see you later.” I smiled before he quickly walked out of the hall. I took my phone out of my bag and opened the text from Tobias.

‘I’m sitting on one of the couches in the students’ union.’

I put my phone in my bag and threw it over my shoulder, before leaving the lecture hall. I tried to make it across to the students’ union as quickly as I could. But it’s a bit difficult when there are hundreds of students who are also trying to get to different places. Once I got through the courtyard and to the other side of the building, it wasn’t that long until I was at the students’ union. I walked into the building and scanned the sofa area for Tobias. I saw him sitting by the window, staring down at his phone.

I walked over and sat down on the couch beside him. “Hey,” he greeted as I put my bag on the couch in the space between us. “How was classes?”

“Boring,” I looked over and saw he was still looking at his phone. I glanced down at the screen to see he was finishing a text to his dad.

“That’s why I never went to University.” He laughed and put his phone in his pocket. “Would a coffee make you feel better?” He turned to look at me and smiled.

“Hell yes,” I would murder someone for a coffee right now. He stood up and held his hand out to me. I grabbed my bag before letting him pull me to my feet. He let his hand drop as I led him to the café. “Where’d you get parking?” I know how much of a nightmare it is to find parking around this place.

“There was a car around the corner that was leaving when I got here.”

I nodded as we walked into the café. “I’ll get this one,” I said before he could tell me to get a seat.

“Just because I know you won’t back down, I’ll agree to it. But just this once,” he smiled down at me as we waited in line.

“What do you want then?” I asked looking through my bag for my purse.

“Just a black coffee.”

I looked up at him as I took my purse out of my bag. “Do you want to go get a table? This place fills up quite quickly.” This place gets really busy, especially at this time when most lectures have finished.

“Sure,” he smiled before leaving to get a table. I watched as we walked over to the corner, before sitting down with his back towards me. Once I ordered our coffee and paid, I stood to the side to wait for them. I must admit, seeing Tobias today just made my thoughts about Monday night even stronger. Ever since Monday, I’ve thought about our date pretty much every day. Especially since we text every day. But it was the kiss that I thought about the most. I wasn’t expecting it, if I’m honest. But I’m glad it happened, it let me know that he actually did like me. It put my mind at rest, because I didn’t know where this was going. But it does look promising.