Secrets Never Stay Secret. Part 18

Hey guys :D 

I haven't had the chance to proof read this one yet, but I will tomorrow :)

I haven't got much to say really, I haven't really been doing much :P

Just so you know when you're reading the story, Jack Wills is a clothing brand in the UK which is really popular :) Just so you know what it is :D

Please Vote, Comment, Become a Fan, Like my Facebook Page & Follow me on Twitter :D

I hope you like it!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

“Are you busy today Tiger?” Tobias asked over the phone, as I walked through town with Ashley. I hadn’t seen her since the morning of my last exam and when Tobias got beaten up, which was two days ago.

“I’m just out with Ashley doing some shopping,” I glanced over at Ashley and smiled, before she pulled me into a shoe store. “Why do you miss me?” I teased while walking over to look at a pair of shoes which caught my eye.

“Maybe, but I do have to do some grocery shopping, and since I’m injured, I thought you could come with me. I’ll even cook you dinner and let you choose,” he tried to persuade me with his cooking, which he knew that I loved.

“I don’t know, I’ll have to think about it,” I smirked and lifted up the pair of shoes.

“I’ll throw a surprise in there for you,” he kept trying to persuade me and I could just imagine the smirk on his face. I let out a long sigh as I sat down, to make him think that I was still apprehensive about it.

“Fine, I need to run into work and pick up my pay slip at five. Pick me up from there?” I asked as I tried on the red high heels, but I already knew Tobias’ answer.

“Yeah I’ll be down at the pickup spaces since I can’t drive up there,” he said because my work was on a pedestrian only street.

“I’ll see you then,” I smiled and hung up the phone, putting it in my bag as I looked down at the shoes. I decided that they weren’t for me and took the off, putting my own shoes back on.

“Did you see anything?” Ashley asked as I picked up my bag and put the shoe back on the stand.

“Nothing,” I turned to face her and smiled, “coffee?” I asked as we left the shop.

“So what did Tobias want?” She asked while we headed towards the coffee shop at the end of the street.

“To get me to go grocery shopping with him,” I let out a single laugh because of how stupid that sounded.

“Really?” She looked over at me and laughed, “Sounds like such a fun date.”

“Well he does need the help,” I knew he couldn’t do it on his own and I don’t mind going with him.

“Why?” She furrowed her eyebrows at me confused, holding the door open to the coffee shop.

“Long story,” I sighed and shook my head, walking over to the counter. I completely forgot that I never had the chance to tell her what happened with Ryan and Tobias. Since I stayed at Tobias’ that night and I went out with him all the next day after he got his assessment results, which thankfully he passed so can now start planning his own business, I didn’t get home until late last night. So today was the first chance I’ve had to talk to her since Tobias got attacked.

“Did you two have a fight?” She asked leaning on the counter as we waited in line to be served.

“No we had a small argument but that’s not why he needs help,” I explained, stopping when we were next in line.