Secrets Never Stay Secret. Part 34

What's up guys?!

Sorry it''s been a week, I've just been busy sorting stuff out for Uni. I've only got one more week of summer before I'm back in classes :( But with my friends all back at Uni, it's good to get something else to do :)

Please don't forget to Comment, Vote, Become a Fan, Like my Facebook Page & Follow me on Twitter :)

I hope you like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

“What did Ryan say on the phone?” Detective Turner asked Tobias, as he sat down opposite him. Tobias sighed and ran a hand through his hair, getting more and more stressed by the minute.

“We were talking about what happened and how much of a traitor I was. Then he said he’s talked to one of his members that hasn’t been arrested yet, who’s coming to sort out his payback. He told me I’ve got half an hour to get out, if I don’t want to be killed.” He told the Detective, making my stomach flutter with nerves, hearing how Ryan threaten Tobias. I know I’ve nothing to be worried about, but it still makes me worried for him.

“Well we’re going to do everything we can, so he won’t even get the chance. So here’s what’s going to happen,” he took out a notebook to show Tobias the plan. I looked away from them, putting my elbow on the arm of the chair and resting my temple on my fist. “I’ve got an officer in the apartment across the hall, who will come out and arrest him. I’ll be in here with these two officers, to help with the arrest. What you need to do, is look to see who it is, then tell us if you recognise him.”

I sighed and move my hand to rub my forehead, feeling a headache coming on. “What if he’s sent someone that I don’t know?” Tobias asked, but I was too busy running through all of the possible scenarios in my head. I know I shouldn’t be doing it, but I can’t help but think about what would happen when that guy comes to the apartment.

“If it’s not somebody that you know, then tell me and I’ll get the officer across the way, to check it out. We’ll be here until we catch the guy, so it doesn’t matter how long it takes. I’ve already phoned the detective in Gloucester, he’s going to ring the prison and get Ryan’s phone rights monitored and checked.”

I raised my head and looked back over at them, when I heard a chair move against the floor. “Just sit tight, I’m going to go and speak to these officers.” He put his hand on Tobias’ shoulder, before walking towards the two officers by the door. Tobias sighed and put his face in his hands, before running his fingers back through his hair.

I looked away from him and looked down at my lap, when I saw him turn his head towards me. Right now, I don’t want to talk to him, which I know most of you will think is bad, but that’s just how I feel. I know he said I love you, but I couldn’t just ignore the other things that he said, because it still hurt me what he said about not meaning what I said.

“Are you alright Sky?” Tobias put his hand on the back of my head and stroked my hair down to my neck, as he walked around to stand in front of me. I nodded and brought my hands into my lap, while Tobias sat down on the coffee table. “Listen Skylar, about earlier,” he sighed and clasped his hands together in front of him.

“Tobias,” I said through a sigh and looked over at him. “I don’t really want to talk to you right now,” I stood up and walked around the couch, to go to the kitchen.

I guess I am being a bit harsh towards him, but I’m angry that he would even question if I meant what I said, about him meaning a lot to me. I know that he only said it because he was angry and he was in a panic after what Ryan said. But that doesn’t mean that it didn’t hurt when he said that.