Secrets Never Stay Secret. Part 23

Hey guys! Sorry this one is a day late and that's it's a bit shorter. But my parents went on holiday last night so I had to drop them off at the airport :) 

Every time I talk about Tobias and his parents, I feel really bad for him :( I love him so much and his life is still pretty hard.

Anyway, I'm going to go and watch some of The Walking Dead :) I got the seasons 1-3 boxsets so need to watch season 3 :D Freakin' love that show! Cannot wait for season 5 :D

Please Vote, Comment, Become a Fan, Like my Facebook Page & Follow me on Twitter :)

I hope you like it! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

“I was talking to Ashley and Alex last week about the holiday,” I told Tobias as we were eating our lunch.

“Yeah?” He looked up from his food at me and sat back in his chair.

“Do you still want to come with us?” I wasn’t sure whether he still wanted to come, because we hadn’t spoken about it since the first time I asked him.

“If you still want me to come, then yeah, I’d love to go with you.” He smiled at me and leant forward, lifting up his glass.

“I still want you to come,” I smiled and folded my arms on the table. I think it would be so much fun if he came with us. “It’s still the last week of July” I reminded him so he could book it off work.

“How about we stay on for an extra few days? Just you and me for ten days instead of seven.”

“That sounds like an awful lot of time with you,” I drawled out teasing him with my uncertainty.

“Come on Tiger, you know how much fun we would have together, just the two of us.” He smirked over at me, leaning forward and leaning against the table.

“Only if you agree to go shopping with me to get some new clothes for summer,” I knew he would agree.

“Just because I want to spend time alone with you, I’ll say yes,” he smirked before going back to his food.

“There is another thing I wanted to ask you too. My friend is getting married in June, so I was wondering if you wanted to come with me. Alex is going but I have a plus one and you’re always saying how much you like a party.” I wouldn’t ask him to a wedding if I knew he wouldn’t say yes, because I knew he wouldn’t think it’s too early to ask him to a wedding.

“I hate weddings, but I do like the free dinner and the party after. So yeah,” he nodded and smiled at me. “How are you feeling about your interview next week?”

“Yeah I’m felling okay for it. I feel like I’m prepared for it,” I don’t think I can be any more prepared than I am. I’ll still prepare myself over the next week to make sure that my confidence is better, but other than practicing, there isn’t much else I can do.

“I’m sure you’ll nail it,” he looked up at me and smiled reassuringly. “And I’m still expecting that free private tour with you,” he said with a playful smirk.

“I guess that’s only fair, after all the pain you’ve put me through, it’s the least I can do.”

“Maybe, but its good pain,” he reached over and hit his hand against mine gently. I was about to say something, but his phone began ringing and he gave me an apologetic glance. He dug his phone out of his pocket and looked down at the screen. “It’s the detective Turner,” he told me before answering it. “Hello?” He answered, running his hand through his hair before resting his hand on the back of his neck.