Opening

Soul Eater op 2

Music plays

I'M FALLING DOWN INTO MY SHADOW

Lucy and Ace appear with their eyes closed ,and are sinking in the water.

Iki wo hisomete

Lucy's eyes opened, and her body sinks deeper. Then she swims frantically as she tries to reach Ace. With a desperate look on her face.

Matteiru DEADLY NIGHT

Scene change

Zoro's in the rain holding Wado Ichimonji as looks he at Kuina's grave with a grim expression. His head is down as his eyes are shadowed. As he grips the sword harder with determination.

Scene change

Sanji's near the window as it rains, with a lost look in her eyes, as a cigarette is in her mouth. As she remembers her family. Her monster brothers beating her, as her father watches. Then she's in a cage crying with a metal mask that covers her right eye. As she sees her father's gaze burn into her.

Scene change
Usopp in his workshop cleaning his, gear as he remembers his mother's dying words.

Scene change
Nami and her sister in tears screaming for Arlong to stop. As he shoots their smiling mother through the heart.

Scene change

DON'T SCARY majo ga egaita

Ace is walking in a darkness, where he stops and grips his head. As a mark on his forehead appears. Then he screams as black flames surrounds his body.

Kabocha no basha mo
Sono me ni utsuseru kara

Scene change

SEE YOU IN YOUR DREAMS
YEAH BABY kowai yume da to shitemo

Zoro, Sanji and Usopp are all running to Arlong park. They break down the door with serious faces. As an image of Nami crying while wearing Lucy's straw hat. Shadowing her eyes.

Scene change

FAIRY BLUE
Kimi no tame ni hoshi wo kudaki
Kazaritsuketa
BLACK PAPER MOON
Shinjite kureta nara!
WHEN YOU'RE LOST "HERE"
I AM... "FOREVER" WITH YOUR SOUL

Zoro, Sanji and Usopp are fighting a hoard of fishman. Zoro has a flash back of Kuina while looking at Sanji fighting.
Sanji runs and kicks the fishman that was about to attack Zoro. Zoro and Sanji fighting with their backs together.
Usopp on top of the roof shooting with his slingshot.

Scene change

Miagereba kagayaku tsuki no youni

Amai shinku no jamu wo
Otoshita kaado ni ukabiagaru moji

Arlong jumps in from the sky and throws Sanji in the water. That knocks her unconscious.

YOUR DESTINY kimi ga nozomeba
Donna sekai mo
Sono te ni tsukameru kara

Zoro tries to attack Arlong ,only to get punched in the ribs. Blood sprays the air, Zoro gets thrown in a wall. Usopp is spotted and Arlong jumps to attack him. Usopp froze in fear, until Lucy kicks Arlong forming a crater.

Madowasarenai de
Darenimo kowasenai

Scene change

FAIRY BLUE
Kimi ga kureta ikiru akashi
Kizuna to iu "eien"
Sakende kureta nara
I WILL FIND YOU MY DEAR!
Doko ni itemo
Karamitsuku jubaku wo tokihanatte

Arlong and Lucy charges are each other with angry looks on their faces. The clouds start to become dark, lightning flashes, when Lucy's about to get she loses control and goes in rage mode. And is hellbent on kill Arlong.

Daremo shinjirarenakute
Hikutsu ni naru toki mo aru
Soredemo kimi no kotoba ha
Itsudemo mune ni hibiiteru

Scene change

FAIRY BLUE
Kimi no tame ni hoshi wo kudaki
Kazaritsuketa "mejirushi"
Yume wo miushinatte mayotta toki
Miagete hoshii

Lucy and Ace are on separate sides as black and white feathers are surrounding them. They both reach their hands out to each other only to be pulled away from each other.

FAIRY BLUE
Kimi ga kureta ikiru akashi
Kizuna to iu "shinrai"
Kimi ha hitori janai
WHEN YOU'RE LOST "HERE"
I AM... "FOREVER" WITH YOU SOUL

With the Going Merry sailing into the sunset with the light still on. As Lucy's smiling with her crew at the dinner table.

Tadoritsukeru kimi ga shinjiru nara

As the moon shines bright over the ship.

Music ends