The rage of a 7 year old

In the evening
Lucy finally returned home to the hut to start dinner. She had all her ingredients, and started preparing dinner while humming softly.

Once dinner was ready the bandits dived in without complaints. Lucy said while eating"Haz anyfun ceen Ase and Shabo( Has anyone seen Ace and Sabo?)"

Dadan and her bandits just shrugged their shoulders. Once Lucy finished dinner she ran out of the hut. She check the treehouse and the forest .

Only to find no leads until she came up to the speculation that it was HIM!!
Lucy then quickly began to run East of the forest near High town and Goa.

Lucy POV
When I find that bastard Bluejam I'm gonna make him regret the day he was born. No ONE and I mean NO ONE takes Ace and Sabo away from me and live to tell the tale. And their dinners probably cold or eaten by the bandits.
Ace , Sabo please be okay.

Somewhere in the New World
The Whitebeard pirates were still in their search in finding Ace.
Until Whitebeard crosses paths with Shanks.

Shanks jumped on board the Moby Dick carrying a large bottle of sake. Whitebeard was happy to let him on board since he couldn't escape Shanks' parties.

Shanks was drunk as usual and talking to Whitebeard. Who was drinking sake even thought the nurses told him it's bad for his health.

Whitebeard" So the rumor about your arm is true huh so which enemy you lost your arm to." Shanks just grinned softly." I just made a bet with the future, anyway you should have seen the East blue, Dawn Island."

Whitebeard" Isn't that Garp's homeland." Shanks" Yeah the villagers were against me and my crew, but their were these kids who convinced the mayor to let us stay."

Shanks" Dahahahaha oh man I met some kids who remind me of Captain Roger" he said with a wide grin.
Whitebeard suddenly became interested." Oh is that so hmmm do tell." Shanks took a gulp of sake and began speaking." Yeah their a trio of trouble makers. They've all got big dreams of becoming pirates one day.

Theirs Sabo he's a crafty kid he would always try to be peacemaker when things get to crazy. Then you have Lucy she's always full of life and has a heart full of adventure and she's really cute. Then there's Ace he acts tough all the time but when he's near Lucy he always blushing. Hahahaha... huh whenever I look at Ace and Lucy they always have that same grin on there faces. Ace especially reminds of Captain it's almost like there related." Shanks almost put two and two together, but his mind went fuzzy."

Whitebeard almost spit out his sake when Shanks mentions Ace. Could it be the same Ace they were looking for or could it be a coincidence. Only time will tell in the next chapter.

Oh and Lucy has a different devil fruit. I think she's gonna have water based abilities and I'm giving her cat some ears and a tail. As apart of her appearance.