Don't anger the Cat

After watch Marco proceed with his mission in getting Sabo. Marco flew in Goa then found Sabo's mansion( curtesy of Ace).

Sabo was busy studying and all that other boring crap. Then he looked through his window and saw a flaming blue Phoenix.

Sabo opened his window and looked at Marco in awe. Marco" Are you Sabo." Sabo only nodded and jumped on Marco's back.

Then Marco was flying away to the Moby Dick. Then landed on the ship with Ace petting Lucy on the head.
Sabo jumped off of Marco and ran to his friend. Lucy jumped to Sabo and gave him a big hug.

Ace gave a dark glare at him. For being near his Lucy, Sabo only sweated. Lucy" Sabo we missed you so much, pops is gonna keep us from now on." Then Lucy explained. Ace then gave Lucy a punch on the head.

Lucy" Ow Ace you meanie that hurts" then Ace gave Lucy a kiss on her forehead. Everyone was shocked Whitebeard was laughing along with Thatch. Ace just turned his head to the side with a crimson blush." You dummy you always think of others." Then Lucy just laughed" Shishishi Ace now we're married again." Ace then turned even more red"That's not how marriage works!!"

Sabo then gave Ace a pat on the shoulder to calm him down. Everyone else was laughing there heads off and introduced themselves. Sabo then bowed" Thank you for taking care of us."

Whitebeard" It's fine your one of my children now son" Sabo's eyes lit up and smiled at his pops. Then out of know where Sabo's dick head dad comes on the beach talking shit (I'll give him a gruesome death hahahahahahah-nya)

"Sabo return back here right know your ment for more than these worthless scum of the sea."

Ace shouted" SHUT THE FUCK UP MONEY LOVING BASTARD, YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT SABO ONLY YOUR WEATH AND STATUS ,WERE NOT LETTING YOU TAKE SABO YOU PIECE OF SHIT GO ROT IN HELL YOU SON OF A BITCH." There was silence deadly silence.

"Well if I can't have Sabo no one can!" he said while pointing a gun at Sabo. Then pulled the tigger, Haruta pushed Sabo out of the wayand took the hit.

Sabo" Haruta-san are you okay." Haruta gave him a weak smile the teen then clenched her teeth in pain. " Stupid girl" this made everyones blood boil with killing intent, kill the bastard,

but then Lucy her whole personalitiy changed she jumped off the ship, and started walking on water. Everytime she walked the water became rough and choppy , the once calm sea turned into an over whelming force that was pushing the Moby Dick left and right. Ace's body was only shaking not because of the water but because of what Lucy's about to do, Sabo noticed and tried to calm Ace down. Sabo's dad only stared at Lucy with disgust in his eyes" You little demon have you come to apologize for that pesants foul touge" Lucy only ignored him and stopped, and whisper" You have angered the sea and you will become apart of it." Then a huge seaking came out of no where and ate him whole only leaving blood dripping on the seakings sharp teeth and some blood splattered on Lucy's face.

Once the seaking had it's meal. It fleed back to the sea and Lucy turned around face everyone with a cold expression her face, then blacked out on the water. Ace then jumped in and began to swim to his Lucy, he then grabbed her and carried her back to the Moby Dick.

Ace' finally Author-chan is done I'm glad you killed that no good mother-fucker'

You hit Ace on the head' ow that hurt dumbass why'd you do that'.' because a kid like you shouldn't be saying things like that and stop being so overprotective of Lucy, she cares about you and won't leave you in this world or the next one."Ace then grumped and rubbed his head.

Marco' thank you for that author-chan now if you excuse me i have to go back to work'.

Thatch mumbled' more like screwing with Whitty.'

Marco gave Thatch the beating of his life, me and the ASL trio just watched,' well wanna go in the kitchen for some lunch i just made some cookies.'
Lucy, Ace and Sabo ran in the kitchen to the smell of fresh cookies.

Me'wait up don't eat all i'm gonna starve.'