Plan of Action

LUCY !" Ace screamed out again as he sat up quickly with his arm out. It was dark, everywhere he was. Ace breathed heavy, his hand went to his side and shoulder- they were swore as all fucking hell. Where was Ace anywhere? How long as Ace been out for?!

"Your awake, huh kid?" a voice said.
Ace flinched and look at Izou our feminine 16th commander.
Ace passed out not remembering the other commanders except Marco, I think.

Ace shouted" Who the hell are you." " Relax Ace your safe" Izou told Ace. Ace shouted again" Who the hell are you." Izou"Izou, 16th commander of the Whitebeard pirates, remember we found you and Lucy in the forest."

We who the hell is we..all type of questions were racing in his head. Then he realized then he calmed down.
Ace then looked at Izou and then slowly walked out of the infirmary. Then he found himself chased by Izou." Ace were hear to help you and your in no condition to move so stop running."

Izou said while out of breath. Ace then continued to run on the deck. Surprisingly without being undetected. Izou then caught up with Ace, he then saw Ace was about to jump of the railing of the ship. He was to far away to reach then a miracle happened. Lucy jumped out of the water smiling while her fist accidentally connected with

Ace's face knocking him out. Ace's body then landed on the deck making a loud thud grabbing everyone's attention. Lucy then landed on the deck right next to Ace looking at him." Uh Ace why are sleeping in the middle of a pirate deck."

Everyone saw what happened and thought at the same time.' Did she just forget that she knocked him out.' Lucy then kicked Ace's body now everyone sweat dropped." Izou then grabbed Ace's unconscious body and grabbed Lucy's hand. " Uh Miss Izou where are you taking me and Ace." Izou" Were going to see Pops."

Pops.. who then Marco saw an unconscious Ace and a confused Lucy. Kids their always trouble in a good way. " Pops it's me Izou I'm coming in." Izou then opened the door to reveal a giant. He had a crescent shaped mustache that looked six foot long. He was old and drinking sake early in the morning. Lucy was the first to speak"

Oi Ossan are you a giant (gasp) do you poop." Whitebeard only gave booming laughter" Gura gura gura gura gura your something else brat what's your name?" " I'm Monkey D. Lucy, and I'm gonna be queen of the pirates."

Whitebeard laugh even louder" Gura gura so your old man's Garp the fist right." Lucy gave a confused look" Yeah how does jiji know a giant like you in the first place( gasp) are you friends." Whitebeard laughter again even harder" We're rivals but he considers me a friend." Whitebeard" Anyway I'd like to make deal with you, become one of my children and sail under my flag and become a Whitebeard pirate." Lucy gave it a long hard think about it and simply said" no." Marco and Izou fell down anime style Whitebeard only laughed" Gura gura gura gura gura and why not hmm?" Lucy" because I made a promise to Shanks I'd become a great pirate and find One piece and return his hat back to him. I can't break that promise." Then only looked at the girl and saw Roger in her. Whitebeard gave off a cheeky grin" hehehe very well then how about this, you can join my crew temporarily and Ace and Sabo come along and be apart of my crew." Lucy then agreed while Ace started wake up. Ace" Uhg what happened my head hurts?" Ace's eyes landed on Lucy as she was happily chatting with Whitebeard. Ace got jealous and walked to Lucy but then felt extreme pain." Ahh Damnit why does everything hurt." Lucy immediately went to Ace's side. Lucy" Ace you dummy you should be resting not walking." Ace groaned at the thought of resting but he couldn't stay still while Sabo's in danger. Ace's gaze landed on Whitebeard. He froze in place in silence, then slowly backed away then grabbed Lucy and carried her bridal style and made a break for it.
Lucy then asked Ace" Uh Ace where are we going ?"

Ace" To get Sabo" " but Ace your hurt and you'll get even more hurt." Ace looked into Lucy's brown eyes and saw worry. He then stopped for a breaf moment.Then began to run again. They made it onto the deck without being noticed again. Then Ace put Lucy down and held her hand as they were getting ready to jump over board. Ace looked at Lucy, she looked back.

They nodded and jumped in mid-air until Marco caught them again. He then carried them by the back of their shirts. Marco sighed" haa why can't you just accept our help we made a deal yoi."

Ace mumbled" Well tell the oldman to keep his hands off MY Lucy." Marco heard and chuckled lightly. Lucy" Oh right sorry about that Mr.Pineapple I forgot." Marco then grew a tic mark and said" I'm not a pineapple yoi my name is Marco" Lucy then countiued to pester Marco with ridiculous questions.
Ace and Lucy were both in front of Whitebeard and his gaze was fixed on Ace.
" You seem to be in a hurry their Ace, you can trust us." Ace" I just need to get Sabo so we can be a family again" he whispered but they heard him. Whitebeard only chuckled" Yes but with a few extra members." Then Lucy's stomach growled. She blushed in embarrassment. Ace had a blush' So cute.'" Ace I'm hungry can we go eat know." Ace"Yeah I'll take you to Makino." Marco grabbed them" Oh no you don't your gonna miss the lunch Thatch cooked."

Lucy" Oh you mean weird hair right?" Marco only chuckled and then laughed. Lucy tilted her head out of confusion.

Anyway then went to the mess hall and immediately grabbed everything they could eat.

Vista" Where do they put it all even pop's can't eat that much." Haruta" I don't know how she's eating more than him." Jozu"Wanna ask her where she keeps it."

Izou" I'd like to keep my curiosity to myself thank you very much." Lucy" Umm I can hear you ya know." Everyone stopped eating besides Ace.

Lucy" hmm sis I shay somtin(hmm did I say something)"
Ace then gulped the rest of his food and spoke" Lucy has super hearing." Then went back to eating before falling asleep.

Everyone started freaking out. Everyone was glaring at Thatch" I didn't poison the food! I swear!" he exclaimed. Lucy" Oh Ace always does that he'll wake up in 3...2..1" Ace woke up and went back to eating. They all shouted" WHAT THE HELL" Ace then looked at them." What?!" Thatch" What was that." Ace then"Oh you mean my narcolepsy." They thought' That gonna be a problem in the future." Lucy then felt someone step on her tail. She jumped up and landed on Ace's lap. Ace then petted Lucy's head and Lucy was purring. Under Ace's touch her ears popped out and her tail was wagging in the air.
Everyone ( except Marco and Ace) looked shock. Ace and Lucy then felt eyes on them. Ace" What?"" WHY THE HELL DOES SHE HAVE EARS AND A TAIL!" they said with shark teeth.

Lucy"Don't all humans have ears." Ace" No Lu they mean your ears and tail." Lucy" Oh I got experimented on by the Marines shishishi." Ace and Lucy went back to eating everyone was over the boiling point with marines.

Then Lucy broke the silence" So you wanna know what happened, I'll tell you later right know we need to find Sabo."

Oh sh*t I forgot about Sabo.
Anyway after dinner everyone was around Ace asking questions. He then explained." When me and Sabo were kidnapped from Grey Terminal. Bluejam shot me in the arm the asshole then said he was paired by Sabo's dick father, then forced Sabo to come with him or let Bluejam kill me. And Sabo went with his dick dad back to Goa kingdom. While Bluejam kept beating me until I was almost died. Then I blacked out."

Then Whitebeard sent Marco to Goa kingdom. Ace gave Marco a description of Sabo. Blonde hair blue eyes and wears a top hat. And Ace also told him to tell Sabo's dad a few words. Marco followed the plan and was gonna start first thing in the morning.

Everyone except for Marco and Whitty Bay went to bed. Marco couldn't control the blush that was growing on his face. Whitty then gave Marco a smile her smile reflected on the moon.

It made her shine even more in the painted black sky with scattered stars. Whitty then said with a light dust of pink on her cheeks." Hey Marco can I tell you something."

Marco" Yeah what is it yoi, was it Thatch trying to get a peep of you again. I already dealt with him your welcome." Whitty shock her head" No but thanks it's about telling someone about how I feel about them."

Marco then gave a strained smile. Whitty then continued" Hey Marco I like you." She said with pink on her cheeks. Marco then gave her a sweet kiss. Whitty kissed back and then broke the kiss for some air. Then they both smiled and watched the moon.