The proposal

Ace:

Lucy:

Lucy:

Sabo:

Sabo:

Ever since Ace and Lucy were dropped off at Mt

Ever since Ace and Lucy were dropped off at Mt. Crovo. To live with Dadan and her mountain bandits. They meet Sabo an abused noble and they began to become best friends. Then Ace brought out three red dishes and a sake bottle. Sabo and Lucy looked at them with curiosity, then Ace explained. Ace" Okay we're going to drink this sake and be brothers." Lucy"What about me." Ace gave her a glare" You can't be our little brother." Sabo then suggested" You can be our little sister since your a girl."

Ace then shouted." You can't be our sister either!" Lucy" Why not"she whined. Ace didn't say anything he just gave her a glare. Lucy then ran back to the hut crying saying" Ace you jerk bastard." Sabo then glared at Ace." Ace what you do that for why can't she be our little sister." Ace then walked off saying" She just can't so just drop it Sabo." Sabo then just followed Ace as he walked back to the hut. Sabo was so not dropping the issue he wanted answers!

Once they were at the hut they were greeted by an annoyed Dadan. " Oi Ace Lucy says you hate her , what happened between you two." Ace" Nothing she just can't be our sister." Dadan" What's wrong with having a sister." Ace" I don't want her to be my sister ." Sabo was grinning like a mad man with his top hat shadowing his eyes.
Sabo" Ace doesn't want Lucy to be his sister." They were both looking at Sabo like he was crazy. Sabo" He want Lucy to be his wife." Ace was blushing crimson" Sabo!" He exclaimed while Dadan was laughing. Unaware that Lucy heard the conversation. Lucy" He wants me to be his wife."

The next day Lucy went to Ace and said" yes". Ace was confused then Lucy gave Ace a kiss on the lips.
Ace was flustered, Lucy smiled sweetly at him. " Now were married." Ace" That's not how marriage works!"he said while blushing crimson.
Lucy asked " It's not then how do you get married." Ace said" Well a guy gives a girl a ring." Lucy" Oh okay Ace how come you don't have a ring." Ace was getting annoyed by her question. Until Sabo came in."Well Ace and I were going to Gray Terminal to look for a ring, right Ace." Ace then gave a slight nod. Lucy then smiled at Ace.

" Okay have fun at Gray Terminal , be back by dinner cause I'm making your favorite mushroom stew." Ace's mouth salivated, Lucy recently started to learn how to cook from Makino. Lucy wasn't good at first but got better after a while. Until she became a great cook, even the bandits had to agree that her cooking was just as good as Makino's.
Sabo then gave a fuming Ace a mischievous grin. Ace waited until Lucy was far away to murder Sabo.

Ace" What the hell Sabo why can't you just stop with your little tricks." Sabo" What so you don't want to marry Lucy when your older." Ace" Yes I do.. I mean no.. kyaaa your confusing me." Sabo sighed" Ace it's okay to let your true feelings show I know your in love with her." Ace just sighed and looked into his blue eyes. " Yeah I love her that it hurts, and I'll get jealous if she's with anyone other than me even shitty gramps, okay let's find that ring" he said while blushing and facing the other way with his arms crossed across his chest.

Ace and Sabo entered Gray terminal only to be knocked out by Bluejam's pirates.
Ace and Sabo's unconscious bodies were taken to Bluejam's hideout.