Saving Ace

Lucy was still running towards the hideout at incredible speed. Then she suddenly stopped. Her ears perked up and her tail was wagging. She had a feeling she wasn't alone.

Lucy slowly backed away then took her fighting stance. Then she pounced on the shadowy figure.
It was actually Marco.

Marco was in just as much shock as she was. Lucy didn't have anymore time to waste. So she jumped off of Marco and went back to saving Ace and Sabo.

Earlier
In the Morning
The Whitebeard pirates were near the coastline on Dawn Island. They encountered the Lord of the Coast. With different blasts of haki. It was knocked out cold. The villagers saw the huge ship and weren't shocked by their arrival.

Mayor Slap was just interested in their reason to come to his island. They only wanted to try their sake and look for Ace.Mayor Slap wasn't buying it for a second. But then he convinced himself to let them stay.

The mayor let them stay the crew cheered and he guided them to Makino's bar. Thatch started flirting with Makino only to get hit in the head by Whitty Bay. The older woman apologized to Makino for his behavior.

Makino just giggled and said theirs no reason to apologize.
Then Makino muttered" Hmm how come Lucy isn't hear with Ace and Sabo?" She was beginning to worry about the trio. Marco saw the discomfort on her face and wanted to ask her what's bothering her. Marco"

Excuse me Makino-san are you alright yoi." Makino was dozing then she saw Marco's face and gave him a gentle smile. Makino" Oh no nothings wrong I'm just thinking of .." before she could finish her sentence Dadan came barging in the bar with a panic look on her face.

Dadan"Makino the brats haven't come back home yet, know it's not like them to be gone for more than a day." They were completely ignoring Macro who was right next to them. " Lucy just ran out of the house last night saying she'll be back soon. So I just waited outside until she came home, but she never came back, I noticed she was on edge when Ace and Sabo weren't home last night." Then Marco coughed to get their attention." Excuse me yoi but I overheard your conversation and I wanted to help you find your kids."

Dadan wasn't trusting this but she trust Shanks even if he's a drunk.
Makino was running out of options so she took the offer.

"Okay Marco-san please make sure their safe."
Marco nodded and walked out of the bar.

Now
Night time
Marco was mad confused and lost he wanted to know why there was a cat girl running in the forest. And he forgot to ask Makino what the kids look like.

Back to Lucy
She was close to Bluejam's hideout , she then stopped when she smelt blood. The metallic liquid was getting stronger and stronger as she walked. She then she blasted the door down with her water powers.

Her eyes widened as she say Ace chained to the wall. He was covered in his blood and looked extremely pale. Then she scanned the area looking for Sabo. She then made a dash to Ace only to get her body lifted off the ground.

She was faced to face with Bluejam, his
horrible breath made her nose wrinkle. Bluejam's ugly face was smirking at Lucy's face. Lucy managed to get herself out of Bluejam's grip. She then pounced on him scratching his eyes.

Temporarily blinded he covered his eyes in pain as he felt a warm liquid run down his face. He screamed in pain and clutched his eyes.

As he screamed orders Lucy already freed Ace from his chains. She was cornered by some pirates, but then she jumped in the sea.

Even though Ace is unconscious she felt his body slipping away from hers. She used her tail and wrapped it around Ace's waist.

She felt a strong current push them both to dry land. She was panting for air then checked on Ace. He looked pale she placed her head on his chest. She heard a heartbeat but it was faint.

Lucy knew she wasn't a doctor but she could control water. She then opened Ace's mouth and then guided the water out of his body. The small pocket of water was floating over Ace's head.

Then she heard coughing and heavy breathing. Ace's color started to return he then opened his eyes. He sat Lucy smiling at him with tears in her eyes. Ace" hmm an angel."

Then he quickly got up and began to groan. Ace felt pain everywhere. Lucy then tackled Ace in a hug. She was sobbing".. Ace I was so worried about you I thought you and Sabo..were...we're.." she fumbled her words. She couldn't bring herself to say anymore words just crying. Ace then gave her a hug, she hugged back. Ace whispered" I'm sorry I made you worry."

Ace then let go of the Lucy and tried to stand up but ended up falling.
Ace hissed in pain. Lucy then quickly ran to his side to help him up. She got Ace to put his arm over her shoulders.
And she wrapped her arm around his waist, then put her hand on his stomach to support his weight. Then began walking. As they walked

Ace whispered" I'm so weak and useless I made others worry about me. I don't deserve to live." Lucy then said" That's not true if you die then how are we supposed to be married" she said smiling at Ace. Ace only blushed at

Lucy." Hey Lucy I'm sorry I couldn't get you the ring." Lucy then stops and looks straight into Ace's eyes. " Ace I'm glad that your okay, I don't care about a stupid piece of jewelry. All I care about is treating your wounds and finding Sabo."

Ace then suddenly stopped moving. Lucy felt his body stop, she asked what's wrong.

Ace then said" Sabo was forced to go back to his dick-head father."
Lucy then gasped. Ace continued" Sabo was forced to make a choice, his father told Bluejam to shot me, then stab me. Sabo begged his father to stop and said he would go back with him. If Bluejam stopped hurting me. The mother fucker agreed and grabbed Sabo's hand. Then took Sabo back to Goa. Once they left they started torturing me, to tell them where the treasure was. Then my memory went black."

Lucy could only cry into Ace's chest as she hugged him tightly. Then Lucy heard voices. She then smelled a familiar and non-familiar scent in the air.

She wiped her tears and held onto Ace tightly. Then the shadowy figures then appeared in the light. It was Izou , Whitty Bay and Thatch.

Ace glared at them and Lucy hugged Ace tighter. Both sides were quiet until Marco shows up out of nowhere and Lucy looked at him and he looked back.
Marco than spoke" Hey it's you from before, I wanted to ask you a couple of questions but you ran off yoi." Lucy looked at Ace, Ace looked at her then they slowly backed away and ran to God knows where.

They all had a dumbfounded look on their faces. Marco spoke" Did I scare them yoi." Thatch"I don't know if it was your hair or your face" he said in a teasing voice. Only to be clocked in the head by Marco.

"Well the boy doesn't trust us and he had serious wounds and the girl had cat ears and a tail. That's certainly not normal, maybe we should follow them to get answers" Izou said while fanning himself.

"He's right the kids look scared half to death when they saw us. Do you think that know who we are" said Whitty Bay.

Marco" I doubt it ,but they could be the kids I was searching for."
Thatch" Maybe or maybe not or that know where they, we should be able to track them with observation haki."

They were shocked that Thatch could actually use his brain. Anyway they used haki to track them down easily. They weren't far from them so they began to chase their prey.

Will the Whitebeard commanders find the runaway kids or will they lose them? Only time will tell.

Thatch" Author-chan why can't you just skip the chase, and make us have the kids already."

Izou" Thatch author-chan is giving the story life she could put you in the story or kill you off so don't complain."

Thatch then mumbled to himself.
Me(just giggled)" Don't worry the chase won't be long and besides theirs so much more to come."

Thatch" If only pineapple was here." Then Thatch got kicked in the face by Marco and then ran for his life while laughing.

Me, Izou and Whitty were just drinking tea and breaking the fourth wall. As Thatch was being murdered by Marco.