The cook part 3

The Krieg pirates began getting riled up when Krieg spoke of the Grand Line. He gave his men a speech that had brought his men the motivation to sail back to Grand Line despite the dangers. The pirates were at the ready to take of the Baratie and Lucy only saw it as a declaration of war on her part.

Lucy pulled herself up onto the railing and launched herself at the attacking pirates, knocking out a fair few on her way in. Lucy grabbed onto a mast that was sticking out of the water to prevent her from falling in.

"You ungrateful jerk...I'll knock you to the moon." Lucy stuck her tongue out in follow her childish threat.

Krieg wasn't very impressed with Lucy's display of insults.

"You brought the fight to us on the water, where you can't even move freely." Krieg taunted, "I know that you Devil Fruit freaks sink like stones in the sea."

"What are you talking about? I just wanted to see how far I can fight without falling in the water ."

Krieg didn't understand what Lucy was spouting on about but since his head was so thick he still believed that Lucy was a Devil Fruit user.( She is and isn't she ate the water water fruit, which allows her to swim yea😥)

"FORWARD!" A gruff voice shouted.

A large clank had caught the attention of everyone in the premises as they watched the fish figurehead of the Baratie come and turn into its own paddleboat with cannons on the front.

"That's so cool!" Lucy shouted cheerily, "Papa doesn't have anything like that!"

The giant fish boat came closer towards the broken galleon and fired its round of ammunition at the pirates. Lucy watched as the fish boat fired at the pirates and then turned her attention back to the Baratie when a huge fin had extended from the side of the ship. Lucy was so impressed with the ship that she almost forgot about her fight with Krieg.

That was until Lucy's attention was pulled back to Krieg because the fish boat was coming in close to fire a cannon ball at Krieg. The attack didn't affect Krieg at all; he instead grabbed the boat and threw into the air. The boat was headed towards the Baratie but Sanji had kicked it out of the way.

Lucy" So big-sis knows haki as well by channeling it in her legs to give a deadly impact hmm impressive."

Lucy wasn't paying much attention to what was happening around her, it was only until a small amount of time later she looked over her shoulder and saw a man with huge sets of shields with pearls in the center all attached to his body.

"What the heck it that thing?" Lucy asked absently.

Krieg had seen his opportunity to strike Lucy while she distracted, he swung a spiked ball at Lucy, sending her flying towards the guy with the pearl shields. She smashed into the back of the guy's head and bounced off. Sanji, who was fighting the guy, immediately spotted Lucy and caught her on her way down.

"Sis-sis, are you okay?" Sanji asked.

"Yeah, thanks."

Lucy was placed back on the ground but the consequences of landing on top of the pearl guy was that he had set himself on fire along with fin due to him seeing his own blood. Lucy was unfortunately caught in the flames and was running around like a headless chicken.

Krieg had thrown his spike ball at Lucy but she had punched the ball like it was nothing and it was just a play thing back at Krieg, it didn't land on target instead it had crashed into the mast that Lucy was previously clinging onto and it fell all the way across the top of the water and landed on top of Pearls' head, knocking him unconscious.

Aishiteru AceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara