The sniper

It was a beautiful day out at sea. Two row boat sailed along side each other one contain a straw hat wearing female and a sleeping swordsman, while the other contained a orange haired navigator.

"Nami~ please fix my hat." Lucy whined.

"Pass it over here then." Nami replied.

Lucy sat at the railing and passed her hat over to the navigator. Nami began stitching the straw back together, which gave Lucy a huge grin on her face that was enough to satisfy Nami. She was glad that Lucy was happy with it.

When Nami finished mending the straw hat,Lucy then zoned out that made Nami worry.

Lucy was brought out of her thought's hearing Nami's voice.

Nami looked at Lucy with concern in her eyes. Ever since she met the zoan female she had always felt that she had been hiding something. Lucy flinched at the skin contact.

"Sorry, Lucy I didn't mean to scare you , you just looked out of it."

Lucy" You know I was just thinking about how are we gonna get a ship to sail back into the grandline."
Nami's eyebrow rose " Wait you've been to the grandline and made it out unscathed?!"
" Yup but Zoro some how ended up in the East blue because he gets lost easily , and always fine a way back"

Which ended up with an apple to her head. " ow Zoro you meanie that hurt you covered the apple in haki."
Nami just looked dumbfounded at the duo.
"I don't get lost it's just the directions look the same." Nami" That's getting lost Baka." Nami turned her attention to Lucy." So how did you get in and out of the grandline without getting a single scratch on you." Lucy" I swam " she said bluntly.
Lucy then jumped into Nami's boat.

"What are you doing?" Nami shouted/asked.

"I just wanted a hug."

"Fine then, but this is the last thing."

"Thanks."

The two boats landed on a desolated sandy beach. Lucy was the first one to jump out of the boat to look around. She had a sense of familiarity and looked around a bit more.

Zoro was next to get out of the boat and Nami followed after, they didn't get very far when Zoro felt a presence watching them from the bushes. Soon the culprit to the supposed attack was standing at the top of the cliff that over looked the small beach.

A teen in overalls and a long nose stared down at the small band of pirates with a smug look.

"I am the leader of the great pirate crew that conquered this village, Usopp! Everyone praises me and addresses me as Captain Usopp!" The teen introduced proudly.

Sadly his introduction was cut short.

"Oi! Usopp! It's me. Lucy ."

"Eh?"

Usopp hit the ground and leaned in as far as he could over the ledge to get a closer look at the female pirate. He shook his head when a silly little thought entered his mind.

"You're not Lucy. She's still on her dad's ship."

"I'm Lucy here look." Luffy reached into her short's pocket pulled out a photo of him and her as kids,and held it up to the boy. Usopp got a got shocked look at it. "I'm finally my own pirate, Usopp."

"Lucy!"

Usopp jumped/fell down from the cliff and immediately the two old friends embraced. Zoro only smirked and Nami wondered how Lucy and the mystery boy knew each other. Lucy and Usopp exchanged more greetings with each other before Lucy finally introduced everyone.