The cook part 2

Lucy was sitting on second floor balcony railing watching Sanji and a pirate that belong to a captain named Krieg. She watched with a smile and decided to announce herself.

"You sure got lucky. That food was your lifeline. Shishishi." Luffy laughed.

Sanji stood up, smiling towards Luffy.

"Sis-sis, what can I help you with?" Sanji asked.

Lucy stood up on the railing and jumped over onto the railing on the balcony below, the previously starving pirate was astounded by the level of control and grace that she had and couldn't help but stare.

"I don't like being called that." Lucy stated but pouted as she sat down on the railing. "Big- sis Sanji, I want you to be part of my pirate crew."

"Huh?" Sanji and the pirate replied.

Sanji walked back towards Luffy this time a little more calmly.

"Sis-sis you became a pirate? May I ask why you fired at us then?" Sanji asked.

"It was self-defense. A stray cannon ball came at us and I kicked it."

'Well, please look after yourself. The crazy old geezer was a pirate. The Baratie's his treasure. Everyone here are just the same as hot-blooded pirates so it's the perfect place for them."

"No wonder this place is so insane and that old guy's really strong. I can tell." Lucy claimed, "He could probably match one of the commanders." Lucy whispered.

Lucy offered, rather demanded that Sanji be her chef on her ship but she had politely declined but Lucy wasn't very satisfied with her answer and a small, one-sided argument broke out. That was until the pirate had butted in.

"Sorry to but in but..."

"What?!" Luffy and Sanji shouted.

"I'm Gin, one of Krieg's Pirates. If you're really a pirate, miss, what's you're prize?"

Lucy pulled an ear-to-ear grin as she leaned in Gin's direction.

"I'm going to find the One Piece. I'm going to the Grand Line." Lucy technically was going back but she didn't feel like scaring the poor guy.

"You're a cute girl, so I'll give a word of advise." Gin started, "Whatever you do don't go to the Grand Line. You'll probably be better off going to the other seas, they're a lot safer."

Lucy popped one of her legs up and crossed them and rested a hand in her head.

"You don't know a lot about the Grand Line, do you?" Lucy asked.

"You're right. I didn't know anything but enough that it scares me." Gin replied.

Lucy hopped down as Sanji got up and told them to wait for a minute. When Sanji had returned she had set out a rowboat for Gin, along with a barrel of water. Gin warned Lucy again about the Grand Line and thanked Sanji for the food.

That was when Zeff appeared at the top of the second floor balcony calling for them. Zeff spotted the empty plate and cup but didn't say anything since it was already paid for anyway.

Gin felt a little guilty about getting a free meal, Lucy didn't say anything about paying for the meal since it would only mean that someone was indebt to her and that was only going to cause a hassle.

"Free meal?" Sanji questioned as she broke the plate and threw the evidence into the sea. "Where's the proof?"

Gin sailed away on his hands and knee as he bowed his head to his gratefulness towards Sanji.