Meeting Whitebeard's crew

It was already night time as, Lucy and Ace ran as if their lives depends on it. They were faced to face with Whitebeard pirates.

Lucy" Do know who those pirates are, the guy with the weird pineapple hair had a weird tattoo on his chest." Ace" Their Whitebeard pirates I don't know why they came but they seem to be after us, especially the pineapple guy."

Lucy" Do you think they'll catch us, cause there's no way they know the forest like we do."
Ace" Your right but they'll find us eventually."

Still in the forest
The 4 commanders were still on the chase for the kids. They were extremely fast, because they were riding a blue giant turkey( a blue flaming Phoenix). Marco was flying high in the sky but at a low level so the villagers won't be scared of him as he flew.

At the edge of the forest
Ace and Lucy were almost home to treat Ace's wounds. Ace was losing more blood as he and Lucy ran. Lucy saw Ace was turning pale. Lucy gripped Ace even tighter to warm up his body.

Since they fell in the river, once they made it to the tree house. Lucy quickly lays Ace down and cleaned his wounds.

After cleaning Ace's wounds and bandages him up . They changed into warmer clothes. She quickly fell asleep next to him and hugged him tightly.

Ace whispered" Lucy thanks for saving me." Lucy" You don't need to thank me because it's only fair because you saved me."

Then they heard stomach growling at woke up instantly and began to laugh. Ace tried to get up but got pushed by Lucy. " No Ace you need to rest in order for your wounds to heal, stay put." Ace" but.. I'm.. hungry and I want go to see Makino to get some food."

Lucy pouted at Ace very cutely, she wanted to see Makino to and apologize.

They're imagining themselves getting a good scolding from her. They both climbed down the treehouse only to see a giant blue turkey( flaming blue Phoenix). Ace's eyes widened and jaw dropped. Lucy had stars in her eyes and drooled on the side of her mouth.

Lucy"Hey Mr. bird do you poop?" Then heard laughter. It was Thatch as he, Whitty Bay and Izou jumped off of Marco's back and landed feet first on the ground.

Marco then changed back into his human form. Lucy then wiped the drool from her mouth and pouted.
Ace was silent, Lucy then spoke" So what happened to the blue chicken?"

Marco grew a tick mark as Thatch laugh even harder.Marco" Oi I'm not a blue chicken I'm a Phoenix yoi." Thatch then stopped laughing as he felt Marco's icy cold glare. Ace then ask a question" Oi what hell are Whitebeard pirates doing in the East blue and why were you chasing us?!" as he glared at them.

Marco then spoke" My name's Marco and these are my friends were looking for kids by the name the name of Ace,Lucy and Sabo." They were silent but he continued." Makino-san sent me to look for them do you know them."

Lucy whispered" Ace we really worried Makino-née maybe we should tell them." Ace only shook his head to her"They could be lying and I think they're after me" he whispered.

Marco" So do you have any questions."
Ace" What are you gonna do to Ace if he came with you, what would happen to Lucy and Sabo."

Marco" So do you know Ace, Sabo and Lucy?" Ace" Maybe I do and maybe I don't, maybe my memory is just bad" he said sarcastically.

Marco" Okay since you did answer my question, it's only fair ,well since you say you know Ace. We made a promise to his dad that we would take care of him. Then the day we were gonna pick him up we ran into his other caretaker . He told us he hid the child to make him into a marine. So we made a bet with him to find Ace. 12 years later we find our first lead that he's on Dawn Island.