Valintine's day

Ace- 17, Sabo-16, Lucy-14
Ace and Lucy are 3 years apart while Ace and Sabo are 1 year apart.

Time skip 10 years into the future, after going through weird adventures with the Whitebeard crew.

Well I'll give you a recap over the years. Marco and Whitty got married, Izou got a new kimono model aka Lucy,

Lucy became the vice-head nurse, Ace is Marco's second mate in training,

Sabo became Kingdrew's second eye, Whitebeard's health improved a little or gotten worse since Lucy let's him drink a few times, and Ace and Lucy are closer than ever. Oh and Teach aka fatass joined the crew.

Now your caught up, now Ace is currently fighting an enemy along with Sabo, and Lucy. With Marco, Thatch and Izou watching them.

Ace ate his flame fruit, Sabo ate a teleportation fruit. So the trio has someone who can swim while the other two can't.

Anyway Ace was busy using his flames to burn an enemy. While some pirate stupid enough tries to attack Lucy. " I'm gonna get you cutie." When he felt someone look at Lucy. All hell broke lose, Lucy was ready to attack until." FLAME COMMANDANT" and half of the ship was engulfed in flames. Lucy then turned her head to a smirking Ace.

Lucy" Ace you baka I had him but you had to steal my prey" she pouted. Ace only chuckled at Lucy." Your so cute sometimes, I wanted to ask you something ." Lucy's eyes lit up" What is it?!" Ace only blushed . Sabo then grunted" Guys sorry to ruin the moment but, I could use some help over here."

Then they see the other wave of pirates, Lucy smiled at Ace and Sabo smirked at them. Ace " Alright Fire-fist!,followed by fiery doll!." Then Sabo teleported Ace's attacks you the remaining enemy's. Lucy" Water blade."

Then Sabo teleported the attack to the enemy and that did it and then together." Combined attack Flaming-waves." Then they sank the ship, they made it to the Moby Dick.

Then Lucy changed in a yellow hoodie,wearing her straw hat and blue short with white fur around the edges, with sandals.

Her body matured over the years, she still had the scar under her eye, but it was faded a bit. Her face lost some baby fat but had it in some places. Her body started to get more curvy in some places. She chest was developing slowly but had a decent c-cup size. Her hips began to get rounder. Overall she was still cute.

Marco then knocked on her door. " Lucy can I come in yoi." She gave him a 'yes', " So what do you need mango-San." Marco felt his eyes twitch. Before he said anything he was stopped by giggling. Lucy" I was only messing with you Marco, so do you need something for your anniversary today ." Marco was shocked" How do you know." Lucy giggled" Cat ears remember." Marco" So you have any ideas, what should I get her, should I wait for her or" Lucy" Your over thinking things just get her flowers and chocolate girls love that." Then something clicked," Never mind don't get her anything today I have a feeling she's gonna give you something." Before he could ask her she ran out of the room in a flash.

On the deck,
Ace and Sabo were busy talking," Ace you really need to tell her know, because you can't always hide this inside ya know." Ace only groaned" I know I had to see her five times this week, because of my nosebleeds and I still can't say to her six simple words." Sabo" Well you better tell her know, because she's gonna get worried about you." Sabo" Just tell Lucy you lo..mmgnhg."

Ace covered Sabo's mouth with his hand to prevent prying ears to listen." Sabo then removed Ace's hand from his mouth." Why did you do that Ace..Ace.Ace... oh god ..NO." Sabo then teleported his body away from Ace, because he was going to murder Sabo. Ace" SABO GET YOUR FUCKING ASS BACK HEAR, BEFORE I FIND YOU AND TURN YOU INTO ASHES." Ace then went on a man hunt to find Sabo.

In the kitchen,
Lucy was busy making chocolates for everyone, while Whitty walked in" Hmm that smells so good whatcha making, is for Ace?" Lucy only laughed" Yeah today is Valentine's Day and I decided to make chocolate's for everyone, so here to make some for Marco..hmm?" Whitty had pink dusting her cheeks." Yeah you caught me, but I don't know how to make chocolate hehe~sigh~" as she sweat dropped.

Lucy then giggled" Sure I'll teach you it's pretty easy to do." Whitty watched closely, Lucy melted the chocolate, then put it in the heart shaped mold and put it in the fridge to cool down. Whitty" Well that's easy enough to do now let me try." Lucy then left the kitchen.

10 minutes later,
Lucy came back to see the kitchen a mess. Whitty was smiling nervously with chocolate (suppose to be) bunnies. Next to her with a small fire in her hair chocolate on her nose and black soot on her apron. Lucy" What happened while I was gone."

Whitty" Well I did what you said but it went south, I added the chocolate in the bowl to melt, then a grabbed the bunny mold and ended up adding barbecue sauce in the bowl, so I tried to add more chocolate then ended up burning it all, then tried to fix the chocolate but it ended up turning into dust."

Lucy only patted her friends back while sweat dropping at the same damn time. Lucy" Well I'll clean up because Thatch is gonna be PMS'ing about the mess, so Sea foam." Then an arrayed white foam bubbles magically made the kitchen clean.

Lucy then offered to help Whitty with the chocolate. Whitty beamed at how kind she was.

On the deck
Marco was looking for Ace, who was busy murdering Sabo. Ace approaches Marco" Hey Marco I need your help I want to tell Lucy I love her." Marco" Okay have you tried to tell her?" "Yes"
" What about today have your tried today."
"Yes"

" Basically I tried to tell her my whole life but she's to dense and innocent" Ace said in a hopeless voice.
Marco was about to say before he heard his wife. "

Marco happy Valentines, here I had help from Lucy." Marco looked at the chocolate bunnies and smiles.

Marco" Wow thanks Whitty I totally forgot about today, so that's why you were gone all day."
"Yep I'm not the best cook but I tried my best with Lucy's help."

Elsewhere
Ace was in his room until he heard a knock on his door. It was Lucy she gave him a smile. Ace" Hey Lu what you got their in your hands." Lucy jumped on his lap and gave him the homemade chocolate.

Lucy" Happy Valentine's Day Ace shishishi." Ace gave her a grateful smile. Ace" Thanks Lu I wish I got you something." Lucy" It's fine because your here..Ace!?" He fell asleep she decided to sleep next to him. Ace mumbled" I..love..Lucy." Lucy heard and gave a soft giggle." I love you to Ace." Then she feel asleep.