First mate part 1

After leaving Dawn Island and ending up in a barrel. Lucy met Coby a timid but smart boy who wants to be a marine.

Then kicks Alvida's ass.

Now their sailing off to Shells town. Coby"Lucy-san your from the East blue right, your face looks so familiar I can't put my finger on it." Lucy only grinned at Coby. Until he put two and two together." Wait your Head nurse 'Sea Empress' Lucy of the Whitebeard pirates?!?! What are you doing in the East blue instead of the New World."
Lucy" Well pops said I could start my own crew and I'm looking for crew members."

'Don't say it so bluntly' " We'll I also made a promise to someone that I'd become a great pirate one day and become pirate queen." Coby only looked in awe at her. Coby' she has a dream just like me, maybe all pirates aren't so bad like Alvida.'

Shells Town
The boat was tied to the dock by Coby as Lucy jumped on the port. " Hahaha now time to find Zoro." The towns people only freeze. Coby and Lucy sweat dropped. Coby whispered" maybe it's not okay to mention Zoro's name. I mean he was caught by the marines so what's the problem." Everyone froze again Lucy and Coby sweat dropped again.

Lucy" Hey Coby not everything is what they seem, remember this okay." Coby only nodded as they walked to the marine base.

Marine base
Coby" I finally made it to the base.. thanks to LUCY-SAN ?!" He exclaimed as he saw the girl climb the bases wall.
Coby" Lucy-san what are you doing up their your going to get in trouble!" " I'm looking for Zoro," Coby climbed through wall and told her" Zoro can't be in the base in broad daylight. He could be in a dungeon or". " Found him" Coby look and froze eyes wide and jaw dropped.

That green hair, that black bandanna, three gold earrings hanging from his earlobe, and that devil like grin. That's Zoro!

Zoro saw them" Oi your an eyesore get lost." Coby flinched, Lucy remained still until they saw a little girl climbed up a ladder. And shushed them to be quiet. " Lucy-san stop her before she gets killed?!?!" Lucy only watched as everything played out.

Zoro was tied to a post in the blazing sun. He looked tired and hungry," hey there you look hungry, I made you some rice balls it was my first time" the girl said while smiling.
Zoro's eyes soften at her gesture."Oi kid you got a death wish get lost."" But" Then a weird guy with an oval shaped head wearing a purple suit and white shoes.

Lucy only growled she didn't like him at all. " Well well it's against the law to feed criminals." The little girl start to tremble while holding." Don't be such a bully Roronoa, she made you tasty rice balls ." He grabbed a rice ball and ate it , his face turned green. " brulgh your suppose to but salt not sugar idiot." " I thought they'd taste better sweet." Helmeppo three the rice balls on the ground. As he stomped on them she began to cry as she begged for him to stop. " Men throw her over the wall know." " But Helmeppo-san she's just a little girl!"

Helmeppo" Throw her over the wall or answer to my daddy!"
'Wait his daddy pfft hahahaha', as Lucy laughed mentally. The marines paled and did as he said. Coby only looked in disbelief, it's people like him that gives the marines a bad name. "You can curl into a ball to lessen the impact,ok. The marine whispered to her.

She did as he said and was thrown over the wall only to be caught by Lucy. She only cried as she thanked Lucy. Lucy talked in a soft voice." Are you okay, are you hurt?" She shakes her head as a no." Coby check her injuries for me and take her home ok." He nodded as she went back to the wall.

On the other side
Zoro" You bastard how could you do that to a little girl?!!" Helmeppo kicked Zoro in his side. Zoro only grunted in pain not giving him the satisfaction. Of seeing his face in pain.

Zoro" I'll survive this ordeal and become stronger from this, only 10 more days." Helmeppo only scoffed and walked away.

Lucy then jumped over the wall and walked to Zoro." Oi you okay I heard everything your really cool ya know." Zoro only grinned" So what do you want, you didn't come her to just talk did you Sea Empress?"
Lucy only grinned" Well your still as sharp as ever Demon-hunter Zoro, ya know Hawky-chan has been looking for you non-stop." Zoro only gave her a smirk" So what's big brother gonna do about it is he going to turn the East blue upside down just for me?!" Lucy" I don't know but when I saw your face I recognized you ,so mind telling me why a New world hunter like yourself doing in the East blue?" Zoro only chuckled" I could ask you the same thing."

Lucy" Let me guest you got lost." She said in a deadpan voice.
Zoro grew a tic mark" I didn't get lost the directions kept moving." Lucy only sighed. " Zoro your my best friend but you always get lost." Zoro only grumbled." Anyway I'm looking for crew members and I want you as my first mate." Zoro only sighed" Dumbass you forgot I already agreed since we were kids, I'll join your crew." Before she could speak" but I need to survive ten more days." Lucy only sighed" okay I'll come back later." Zoro" Oi Lucy can you pick that up for me." Lucy" You mean the rice ball, ya know it's covered in mud and dirt I wouldn't eat it?"

Zoro" just shut up and give it to me!" Lucy scooped the mud ball and fed it to Zoro. He began to cough" told you here's so water." Zoro drank the water greedily and thank her for it. Zoro" Lucy tell the girl that it was really good."

Lucy only nodded and saw the dirty shoe print on Zoro's shirt. Lucy kneeled on and rolled up his shirt. Zoro became flustered" Oi Oi what are you doing?!?!" Lucy" Healing your wound dummy it could get infected." Lucy used the water from her pocket container. And applied in the Zoro's wound, he sighed at the coolness of the water. Zoro began making small talk" So how are things with you and Ace?" Lucy's hands started trembling for a little bit." Well how do I put it Ace left 2 years ago to go after a traitor." Zoro only looked at her with concern." Is he weak or is he so strong he's hiding his weakness?" Lucy finished and stand up

" I don't know but for some reason when ever our powers collide with each other they just seem to cancel out each other it's weird." Zoro only nodded before falling asleep.
Lucy sighed and walked to find Coby.

Flashback
"Your always weak Zoro, you can't beat me." A girl with short blond hair and with a bang over her left eye and showing her right blue eye and a swirly eyebrow. Who only looked 13 years old.
Zoro fell to his knees" Damn it why can't I just beat you already."

The girl only giggled" Because becoming a swordsman takes more than strength it takes brains, something your lacking." As she sticked her tongue out. " Damn you Kuina, how could you be stronger than me?" Young Zoro only layer on the ground crying.

Then Kuina kicked him in side" idiot your not the one who should be crying I am cause in the next few years your going to become stronger than me and just because you were born a boy." Kuina continued" My chest already started to develop and once I become woman fathers gonna marry me off to some guy and make me become a housewife."

Zoro then hit Kuina on the head." Why are you complaining about stupid stuff you literally beat me and your complaining, it doesn't matter if your girl or boy we could become swordsmen." Kuina wiped her tears and smiled at Zoro." Hehe geez Zoro since when have you been so smart, your my rival and friend to becoming the world's best swordsman!"

As she extended her fist."To my rival and crush, the world's greatest swordsman!!" There fist connected and and made a promise that night to become the world's best swordsman!

End of flashback
Finally done author Chan collapse and falls asleep.
Zoro" does she always do that?" Lucy" yup any way let's say good bye to the readers see you next time ?" Zoro" I don't get it"