The navigator part 1

A curvy girl with short bright orange hair wearing a white and blue striped shirt with a short orange skirt and wearing brown boots. Was in a boat looking exhausted and dehydrated from the sun.

One the other side of the island.
Zoro was sleeping and Lucy was sailing the boat feeling the cool breeze in her hair. Thinking about the past and Ace he is constantly on her mind. Lucy mumbled to herself" I'll find a way to break this curse." Zoro only interrupted her by snoring loudly.

She giggled softly while sweat dropped.
Then Lucy's stomach growled and it woke up Zoro. He then woke with a grunt.

Zoro" Oi your stupid growling woke me up from my nap." Lucy only giggled" Sorry but we should be close to the next island soon." Then a huge bird swooped down and grabbed Lucy. Zoro's eyes widened" Come back here with my Captain you overgrown turkey."

As he began to row in the direction where the bird went.

Somewhere in the New world:

Marco sneezed while holding a little girl with long baby blue hair. With blond highlights, and blue cerulean eyes.

Wearing a white dress with white sandals

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Wearing a white dress with white sandals. " Papa are you sick?" As she cocked her head to the side. Marco only chuckled" No Maya someone's probably talking about daddy." Maya only giggled" oh so is it Lucy-nii, Sabo-nii or Grandpa?"

Marco only chuckled" I don't know but tonight I'm gonna tell you a story about your other brother Ace." Maya's eyes lit up" yay!" Whitty only chuckled at her husband.

Near Shells Town
The bird was flying over the town until it was shot down by a cannon ball.
Lucy then fell down from the sky and landed in the middle of the street.

The same girl from before was holding a map in her hands while three pirates were chasing her. Lucy got up and dusted her pants." Wow we're did I end up know?" Then her stomach growled" Right does anyone know where I can find a restaurant around here?" The orange haired girl took control of the situation." Hey boss it's so good to see you again well there all yours." She said smiling and ran off. Lucy was confused," hey we got the girls boss maybe we should bring her to Captain Buggy."" Yeah Captain's gonna love her maybe we should take her to him."

Then some one grabbed her hat, then suddenly the guy was knocked out. Then the other two were taken down quickly." No one touches this hat as long as I draw breath."

On the roof it was the same girl" wow your really strong you didn't even use a weapon!" Lucy only smiled at the girl" So let me guest your a thief who steals?" The girl only gasped" How do you know?!" Lucy" It was simple pirates chased you down pirates wouldn't do that if someone stole their treasure." Lucy concluded." Well my name's Nami and as you concluded I steal from pirates you wanna team up"

Lucy refused"Aw come on it'll be fun." Lucy stomach growled before she could speak.

Then she asked Nami if she knew a restaurant. Nami took her to a vacant house.

Lucy was fed food by Nami " So are you a navigator?" Lucy asked. Nami nodded" Yeah!" "I want you to join my crew!" Nani's eyes dulled a bit " no" she very coldly. She refuses when she learns she is a pirate, declaring that she hates pirates.

Lucy looks at her then, sees the anger and pain that hides under the surface of her eyes. It's an old wound. So she surrenders the battle and lets Nami think she's won the war. Because Nami hasn't learned the lesson

I'm getting lazy so watch the video

The next one is Lucy vs buggy.

And they sail away to the next island looking for a ship.
Finally done