The cook part 1

Lucy "It's finished! Lucy's pirate flag!" she held up a very poorly designed out in front of Zoro, Nami and Usopp with pride. "Shishishi, I already had the design thought up."

Usopp "Lucy , you drawing skill were always poor weren't they."said. "Here let me do it."

Usopp painted the pirate flag in his design with a long nose and a slingshot in the background, but Zoro and Lucy rejected the idea with a punch over the head. Usopp re-redrew the pirate flag and then went to paint it again on the main sail.

Everyone but Lucy was exhausted and resting on the deck of the Going Merry but the peace didn't last long when Lucy was leaning over Usopp's face in a crouching position, shadowing him from the sun.

"Usopp~" Lucy whined.

Usopp "What is it, Lucy ? I'm a little tired right now."

Lucy "Can you tell me a story I'm bored"

Usopp " Sure I've got a bunch of them I'll start with the one when I fought a giant goldfish when I was only 5!"

The rest of the day Usopp had told tall tales he went on and he thought about how he and Lucy had met as kids.

He wondered whether it was fate that brought them together or seer dumb luck.

When Usopp finished telling her his epic tales ( lies) only to see where Lucy was, only to see her playing with the cannon that Kaya had provided them.

Usopp "What are you doing with that cannon?" he yelled out.

Lucy "I'm trying to hit that rock. There must be something wrong with it." said.

Usopp "Here let me try." said.

Lucy watched as Usopp adjusted the cannon and fired it, hitting the rock in one shot.

Lucy" Awesome! You can be our sharpshooter." declared.

Everyone moved into the kitchen to discuss what needed to be done next. Lucy was the first to speak up" Alright everyone we need to find a cook that'll give us proper nutrients and yummy food." Her mouth began to salivate at that last part. Everyone agreed until they heard a bang on the ship.

A voice "COME OUT AND FIGHT ME, PIRATES!"yelled out.

Crashes were soon heard that alarmed Lucy and she was the first one out onto the scene. Lucy opened and closed the door to the kitchen and saw a man with sunglasses on and the kanji for "sea" tattooed on the left side of his face.

The man saw Lucy a blush covered his face but he wasn't going to let that stop him from attack the girl.

He swung his sword at her and sliced up the railing to the upper deck and Lucy jumped over him, grabbed his shirt and slammed him down onto the deck.

Lucy "What the hell was that all about?" wondered aloud.

Zoro came out of the kitchen to see how Lucy did with her attack and saw a familiar face on the deck of the Going Merry.

Zoro "Well, I'll be...its Johnny." muttered.

The man, Johnny "Zoro-aniki!"shouted out in surprise.

Zoro"What's going on? Where's Yosaku?"

Johnny "That's just it."

The man, Johnny brought on his partner onto the deck and Lucy and Usopp watched as he coughed up more blood from being moved. Nami had come out when she thought it was safe Lucy then diagnosed Yosaku with scurvy. Lucy ordered Zoro and Usopp to go squeeze some limes from the kitchen and give it to the dying man.