First mate part 2

Once Zoro woke up from his flash back he saw and odd looking kid.

Zoro" Oi Oi kid what do you want?" Coby only tried to unknot the ropes immobilizing him. Zoro's eyes widened and began to shout" Oi kid stop I have to wait ten more days to make sure a little girl is safe!"

Coby exclaimed" That's not true Helmeppo was gonna kill you in three days and broke the deal you made with him!"

Flashback
After Lucy left she saw Coby sitting next to the girl. Lucy notice and smiled. She sat down next to them." Onee-chan thank you for saving me!" Lucy only giggled" It's fine really!" Coby only looked at Lucy and blushed as how she smiled. Coby" Lucy-san Rika-chan's mother said we could eat some food from our travels." Lucy's eats only sparkled" Thank you Rika-chan's mother!"

She only giggled" please call me Cana" "Hai Cana-san," Lucy only looked at Riga and smiled. Rika" Onee-chan big bro Zoro really is nice and he got locked up because of me." Rika explained" Wow Zoro isn't as bad as I thought."

Lucy only giggled" Well Zoro has always been this way ever since I met him." Coby and Rika looked at her for answers" What do you mean Onee-chan/Lucy-san." Lucy"Well Zoro wasn't born in the East blue like me, he came from the New world the second half of the grandline."

Coby" Nani!? He came from the Grandline the pirates grave yard?!" Lucy" Yup I actually swam from the New world to the grandline." Coby" That's impossible?!?!"

Lucy" Coby do you wonder why they call me Sea Empress." Coby" No why?" Lucy only smirked" Well I ate a devil fruit the allows me to swim." Coby's eyes widened and jaw dropped" HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!" Lucy only chuckled" Once you become a marine I'll tell you for know just relax."

Coby only sighed as he watched Lucy wolf down her food.
Then someone kicked down the door. It was Helmeppo, he sat down in a chair like he owned the place." Hey lady get me some wine or what ever crap you got." " Right away!" Then his eyes landed on Lucy, he went over to her and began flirting with her.
" Well hello gorgeous how about you be my girlfriend." Lucy gave his a plain look" I have a boyfriend!" Coby and Helmeppo looked heart broken.

Helmeppo said something so stupid" we'll I'm gonna kill Zoro tomorrow." Then Helmeppo was on the other side of the wall. Helmeppo felt his face and saw an angry Lucy over him." You bitch you hit me just wait until I tell my daddy."

" Why can't you just fight your own battles." Coby grabbed her arm" Lucy-san stop do you want be on the marines bad side?!"

Lucy" I'm getting Zoro on my crew know, even if I have to drown that entire base."

End of flashback
Coby tried his hardest to untie the knots and got shot in the arm by marines. He gritted his teeth in pain as Zoro told him to stop. Zoro had a brief flashback as the marines pointed their guns at them.

Lucy came back with Zoro's swords attached to her back by a rope.  As a wall of water blocked the bullets from hitting them. Lucy used her cat claws to cut the ropes free. Then gave Zoro his swords." Heh are you always this reckless?" Lucy only grinned" Yup that's the fun of the adventure."

Then the marines charged at them but Zoro held them back." Okay I'll join your crew but I have my own ambition!" Lucy smirked" and that is?" Zoro" to become the world's greatest swordsman, it's promise that I made to someone I cared about." " A promise is the best kind alright your apart of the straw hat pirates." Zoro blocked their attacks. Until a marine recognized them" Captain these two aren't normal criminals their from the New World?!" Zoro smirked" looks like they no who their facing." The marines began to tremble in fear. " If we fight Sea Empress and Zoro we'll be torn to shreds."

Morgan ordered his men to kill themselves out of pride. Lucy quickly charged at Morgan and began to fight him. Then got distractedly Helmeppo held a gun to Coby's head.
Lucy dropped Morgan and began walking to Helmeppo. He was shaking" Stop or I'll shot him!"

Lucy" Helmeppo your not a killer, you don't have to kill Coby to impress your dad. Coby is willing to die for his dream that's what makes him a true marine." Coby only blushed and Helmeppo dropped to his knees. Lucy stopped in front of Helmeppo and kneeled she takes in a soft voice"

Helmeppo this can all go away if you give me the gun, your dad doesn't control you your free to choose. If you kill Coby you'll feel guilt for the rest of your life, but if you give me the gun it we all become a bad dream."

Zoro snickered a bit.Helmeppo looked
into her eyes and saw. Kindness and not a single hint of fear. He gave her the gun and passed out. Zoro gave her a knowing look" You just had to use it didn't you?"" Shishishi well he just fainted he'll live." Unaware that Morgan was about to attack her.

Until Zoro sliced him down." Thanks Zoro." " No problem Captain." Then the marines cheered and Zoro collapsed" Zoro are you ok?!" Zoro's stomach growled" Just hungry". Lucy only laugh and turned her attention to Coby." Hey Coby come hear." Coby walked over to her, she hit him on the head. " Ouch Lucy-san why'd you do that?!"

" For being reckless!" She said sternly, Coby mumbled" but your always reckless." Lucy pretended she didn't her that, then Lucy gave Coby a kiss on the forehead. Coby turned crimson" What was that for?!" Lucy giggled" for being brave, now come on we have to get you and Zoro some food and medical attention."

At Cana's bar
Lucy finished bandaging Coby's arm. She and Zoro we're trying to eat out the entire restaurant. The town's folk surrounded the bar. Zoro gave a satisfied sigh. " Man that was good" then looked at Lucy." Jesus how can you eat more than a guy who's been. Starved for a month in a half?!"

Lucy just shrugged and continued eating. Zoro" So you got a decent ship ?" She pointed to the widow a little boat. He met the ground face first, then marines entered the bar." Ahem.. we appreciate your help with dealing with that tyrant but we must ask you to leave." They people began to protest, but Lucy complied, and packed up the food.

"Hey isn't that kid with you?" Lucy gave him a plain look"Nope I saved him from this fat lady named Alvida.." Coby got up and was about to punch, but Zoro punched him in her place. Lucy ordered Zoro to stop, then they left the bar.

Then Lucy and Zoro got into their boat,until?" LUCY-SAN THANK YOU, I PROMISE TO BECOME A MARINE."
Lucy waved at his smiling," YOU BETTER BE, BYE COBY AND RIKA-CHAN, NEXT STOP PIRATE QUEEN."

Then they sailed into the sunset as the marines saluted them.

Ready to start their adventures sailing to one piece.

Finally done you sleep next to Zoro as Lucy giggles.