Garp finds out

Marineford, Grandline

Fleet Admiral Sengoku sighed as he went through the paperwork and reports on his desk, which was a I lot. There had rumours and false reports of Whitebeard leaving the New World ,then the Grandline ,to the East Blue but nothing that Sengoku could get his hands on or any of the reports from the East could confirm this ridiculous rumour. After all, why would the World's Strongest Man go to the East Blue, the weakest of the four seas?

There was nothing important in any of the reminding reports, well not at least that Sengoku has seen so fa... hold on a minute... what is this...?

A report from a Junior First Class Lieutenant Joe Mic...? The name didn't ring a bell to the Fleet Admiral at all but then again, was he meant to know every single name of every single marine in the Marines? Especially one that is meant to be from the East Blue at that too? And an interesting position at that too.

Why was a Lieutenant, no matter senior or junior, first class or not, writing a report to the Fleet Admiral? That's meant to the Captain or Commanders job...

The Fleet Admiral skimmed the report quickly thinking it was another one saying that it must be rumours about Whitebeard being in the East Blue, so he was very shock to see and read this:

... Whitebeard's ship the Moby Dick has been sighted on a small Island called Dawn Island also known The Goa Kingdom. Witnesses say several of his Commander were spotted on the island. We have yet to find out why but thought this was important to report...

Whitebeard is in the East Blue! But why!? And on a place called Dawn Island, also known as the Goa Kingdom? Isn't that where Garp is from?

Sengoku "Mira?" he shouted.

"Yes sir?" a young blunette wearing a marine's outfit said walking into the office.

Sengoku"Get me Garp," told her, "Right now."

Mira" Yes sir Fleet Admiral sir!" saluted closing the door behind her.

Garp might not know Whitebeard went to island or the East Blue but Sengoku was better off asking on that off chance that Garp did know. The man sometimes knows things that he doesn't let others know till the last minute or moment. Garp walked into Sengoku's office by punching one of his walls down, again, without using the door, again. How many times has Sengoku told that many to use the damn door and not break down more damn walls?!

Seriously? How many times has it been because Sengoku has lost track.

Sengoku"Hold on a moment please Garp," he told one of his oldest friends and partners as well as pain in the ass and the Marine Hero then turned and said into a Den-Den Mushi, "Send the picture over immediately. I want it and your new report right away Lieutenant... no wait, Captain Michalis."

"Yes sir!" the man over the end said then hung up.

Sengoku sighed as he hung up the Den-Den Mushi- one problem done- it seems that they know why Whitebeard is in the East Blue, appearing he has picked up new crew members, some kids and now he has another one to deal with, Garp.

Sengoku"We found out that Whitebeard is in the East Blue," he told Garp who was sitting down on his couch eating his sea-crackers, again.

Garp"Oh really?"he laughed, "And why is he there? In fact, where is he?"

Sengoku"A place called the Goa Kingdom," he answered as Garp chocked on the sea-crackers that he was eating, "Also known as..."

Garp"Dawn Island," he coughed as hit his chest from chocking, "I know. That's my home island after all. Why would Whitebeard be there...?"