Chapter 36

Chaine and Hunt already got back to the Philippines, a week ago actually, they stayed there for a week din. They decided to tell their family about their engagement soon kaya tinago muna niya ang singsing. Hunt agreed with that kaya walang problema.

She stayed in their house for the night kaya hindi niya kasama si Hunt. She checked her social media accounts for any news but she saw Hunt's posts. He even added his location.

It was a picture of their breakfast the day they got engaged. The caption read: "Breakfast para hindi mainit ang ulo ni madam"

Another one is a picture of iced coffee he got her, with the caption: "Hoping na masarap to para lumamig ang ulo mo"

Then a picture of both their coffe, with a caption: "Hot and cold, just like you babe"

Punyeta Hunt Andrew ang daming alam! She saw some comments of their friends about his posts.

HaLeCameron  Patay ka talaga kay madam, namumuro ka na

HintCameron  That Iced coffee blew it all for me

StyxPrietto  Goodluck bro, sana kumpleto ka pa pag uwi mo

MichaleSantiago  Katakot pa naman yon pag galit

CarloWright  I told you to marry her already, hina bro

Napailing na lang siya sa mga ito. Hindi pa rin talaga nagbabago. Mga baliw pa rin.

She moved to twitter and saw Hunt being trending again. Napakunot naman ang noo niya dito.

"Hunt was in Bali with his girl! And she's definitely not Cindy!"

"So sino? Baka si Ms. Chaine?! Pero umalis ba siya sa bansa?"

"I think the girl five years ago and the girl in Bali is the same, siya pa rin"

"Ryan trying to stop himself from spilling some tea" she saw a video attached under it.

When she clicked tha play button, Hunt's friend, the one she met in Bali appeared.

"I actually saw Hunt sa Bali and he was with...someone" he said stopping himself from saying her name.

"Who is this someone?" the host asked "A girlfriend? A friend?"

"She's a, uhm, a girlfriend" he laughed after saying that "Stop asking me questions about Hunt, patay ako dun pag may iba pa kong masabi accidentally!"

"Is she a celebrity? Is she someone people will recognize agad lag nakita nila?" the host probed

"I can't really say anything right now" tanggi nitong sagot.

"Last question, what is Hunt's  relationship with Cindy and with Chaine?"

"Cindy, well, he's civil with her. He respects everyone naman e, so he can't really say bad things about her. For Chaine, she's her, she's Chaine and that explains everything, she's Chaine" tumawa ulit ito.

The video ended there. Well, thankfully wala naman iting sinabi na kung ano tungkol sa kanila.

She was about to exit her twitter when she saw a fan theory about her and Hunt. Ang dami kasi nitong likes, retweet, and comments. It was a direct link sa youtube so she clicked it.