Chapter 7

Bumaba na si Chaine sa sasakyan ni Hunt. They were already outside their house. Dumukwang siya para makita ito.

"Thank you, babawi ako" she said while smiling at him.

"You don't have to" supladong sabi nito sa kanya. Not even giving her a glance.

Ano nanamang problema ng isang to? She closed the car's door and walked to their door.

Nang pihitin niya ang pinto, di na siya nagulat dito. Nakakalimutan kasi minsan ng ate niya mag lock. Safe naman though, hindi naman pwedeng makapasok sa village kung wala kang bahay doon.

When she entered their house, she can hear her ate talking. It's probably one of her vlogs again. Sumilip siya sa sala and she found her ate holding a camera, nakatalikod ito sa kanya.

"Ate I'm here" she informed her ate.

Her ate faced her with a smile on her face but it changed quickly into a pannicked one. Tumayo agad ito at iniwas ang camera sa kanya, parang iniiwasan siyang mahagip nito.

Kunot noong napatingin siya sa ate niya.

"What's wrong?" she curiously asked.

"I'm doing a live now, you should change your clothes and open your soc meds" pabulong na sabi nito sa kanya.

Tinulak tulak pa siya ng ate niya pataas ng hagdan. Bakit ba? Sinasama naman siya nito minsan sa mga vlogs niya kahit ayaw naman niya.

When she reached her room, she sat down on her bed and checked her twitter. Ano bang meron?

There, she saw Hunt being trending again. Ano nanaman ba to? She clicked Hunt's name and read some tweets about it.

"Hunt Andrew Cameron was seen earlier today buying women clothes" A picture was then added after that text. It was Hunt, he's holding the paperbags from adidas.

What? Eh ano naman ngayon kung bumili siya ng mga damit?! People are too nosy!

She continued reading some tweets about him.

"Rose gold double logo black t-shirt, Fiurucci vintage shorts, and NMD_R1 all black shoes. If you see a girl wearing this today, that's her" Under that tweet are pictures of exactly what she is wearing.

What the fuck?! Kaya pala nag pannick ang ate Cheska niya kanina. She was doing a live at pag nakita siyang ganon ang ayos, they will eventually know. Lalo na at nag story ito noon about Hunt being with some girl in Alona.

She massaged her temple. Sumasakit lalo ang ulo niya.

She changed her clothes into a white shirt and maong shorts, sa bahay lang naman siya.

She went down again pero hindi pa tapos ang ate niya sa live kaya dumiretso siya sa kitchen.

She saw that their cookie jar is almost empty. Ang ate lang naman niya ang kumakain nito pero halos hindi ito umaabot ng dalawang araw.

She decided to bake more cookies to kill some time. She's not really into cookies, she's more of a cake person than cookies. Gumagawa lang siya nito for her ate and her customers.

She was putting the cookies inside the oven when her ate entered the kitchen.

"Yes! More cookies!" she said excitedly. "By the way, Steve's inviting us for dinner later"